Time to sell :(

triax

How ridiculous is all this.... Not being funny but I'd pay more for a standard out the factory example and also for a colour that is hardly ever seen!

I wouldn't sell mine for less than £5000 either

And who the f**k are you? All I'm doin is getting my point across that's all

Most people have the ability to put their point across without being a douchebag.

You said that you would not accept less than £5000 for ur car…

I'm gonna put this out there, and it's just my opinion. I dot do raven GTIs, there is one I like that was on show at Cumbria vag this year. Other than that I don't do blue and red as a colour combo. And we all know the gti is accented with red all over. I'd rather have a red silver anthracite or a black one.

Plus, the silver ones have all been looked after, ray, Ben, piers, rob, Pete, I'm looking at you. Would rather buy a well looked after 'common' gti off you guys than a blue overpriced one of some **** like you vincent.

Top trolling Ray, im actually a bit proud of that effort you subtly put in.

• Like 1

Thanks again Joe! I think all the raven blue owners should meet up with the silver owners and have a big riot and see who comes out top just to make it fair all you bum holes sound like proper nerds! Who the f**k would call there kid piers poor c**t, anyway I'm off to set fire to all silver Lupo gti's

Love you Joe my mate

What a small minded vagina decliner, does anyone really give a flying duck

• Like 1

Scotty Scotty Scotty another one follows the clan! Haha love making you lads get on ya high horses it makes me laugh soooooo much keep them coming I thrive of your replies hahahahahahahahahahahaha

No worries piers cheers mate keep up the good work!

Mines a dead rare colour.

Vince isn't my first name its my name sort for vincinderjit Singh

And you said my name was unfortunate. Oh dear....

TBh i couldnt careless what colour car you think is the best, its an argument id of probably had in primary school before wiping my nose with my blazer sleeve.

If you thrive off such immature pointless discussions then you really must be king of the play ground, now im sure thats your mam shouting you in for a bath as its technically a school night.

• Like 1

Well you deffo are running wireless then, otherwise the cable would have been nicked