Lupo / Arosa 1.4 & 1.6 16v `OBD-II` Serial Port Remaps!

Josh_PoloGTi

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jbs were doing a dicount this week also, lupo was on there list of 'unknown' so they were knocking 20% off the price. i spoke to them at inter's but i couldn't get any time off this week!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Shocked to read figures like 10-14hp. If it's true then thats a real bargain. Might just go for this. Think I'll give them a call tomorrow.... cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AMD are doing 20bhp!

Wait & see if anyone can squeeze 160bhp outta it!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I don't thinkits too dear seeing as you would normally pay around £70 - £100 per bhp on NA cars .

BMC £150+ how Much HP? 2 -3 ?

Exhaust £250 - £350 HP ?

£350 for 10 - 13 Hp works out £27 - £35 /BHP Not bad in my book.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agree with T-Shirt for the Dosh thats pretty good..

Has anyone on here had the SP Remap done yet ?

AMD are doing 20bhp!

Wait & see if anyone can squeeze 160bhp outta it!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It just blows me away. Can't get my head round a +20 hp remap on a 4 cyl petrol engine. I just don't think I remember seeing the like before.

Incedently take another look at the AMG site http://www.amdtechnik.com and see what they are charging for the equivelant in the Mini section. Far more expensive and look what they have to do to squeeze another 20hp!

Exc. VAT - £2250.00 Up to + 20bhp and 20lbs/ft

the super chips one for the mini can give up to 30bhp increase, with a graph to prove it, thats 580 notes, one of my mates is planning on having it done to his mini one!

the super chips one for the mini can give up to 30bhp increase, with a graph to prove it, thats 580 notes, one of my mates is planning on having it done to his mini one!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, but the Mini One is a detuned Cooper engine!

It aint the same for the Lupo GTI at all.

Get mine remapped on Monday, then rolled on the 19th. Will see wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Shame a before and after couldn't be done Ross.

Gonna be intresting to see what diffrence those cams and headwork has really made.

I was talking to Si about it last night.

The problem you guys have had after cams, do you think it is possable that the stock ecu/map cant cope with a change in stock fueling?

• 2 weeks later...
Get mine remapped on Monday, then rolled on the 19th. Will see wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How did you get on ross or have you blown it up surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" />

Just been quoted £411 for a JBS chip - I'm sure nobody has paid over £350....?????

wtf.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wtf:" border="0" alt="wtf.gif" />

Just been quoted £411 for a JBS chip - I'm sure nobody has paid over £350....?????

wtf.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wtf:" border="0" alt="wtf.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I paid £400.

But I'm loaded laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ross how did you get on did you have it done?