Pigs in pontifract

Tigz™

Last night me and aboubt 20 cars from Rotherham went to a cruise in Pontifract.

Took us 3/4 of a hour to get into the car park and another 1/2 half to park. It was fantastic, must have been a thousand cars there. Everything was chilled out untill the filth turned up in riot vans and blocked the only entrance/exit. What a set of ****s, no one was doing anything wrong, they just wanted to upset everyone.

Even so I got chatting to a kid in a nice black Lup' and gave him our address, so the night wasnt all bad.

Ive wrote to my MP....yes I know its a wate of time, but im just curious to see what type of responce I get. The coppers round here are sound. While were on ship hill the cameras are on us, and they know were not rallying round residencial streets.

I got nicked for drunk and disorderly in Soho square last Monday and spent the night in the nick then had to go to Bow street magistrates court on thursday where I waited for 4 hours to be given a 55 quid fine and 12 months probabtion by the judge. I admit I was smashed though.

they should be out catching the real criminals like me !

well, according to the prosecution I was seen shouting obcesneties at a group of men and then fell over into the road and narrowly missed a passing car, I have no memory of the evening but my mate backs it up so it must be true blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />