My Volkswagen Up! White..

Freya.x

Bout time we had an Up! build on here, welcome & nice work so far :D

P.S it's nice to be a member on a forum where I don't feel like I'm being bullied for modifying my car!!

Not the Up! owners forum surely?

Not the Up! owners forum surely?

I'm at the point where I'm considering leaving it tbh. I realise a lot of people don't like them but the fact that its been slated constantly and everyones putting constant negativity on it makes me wonder whether its worth being on there! I've had negativity about removing my rear windscreen wiper too as its dangerous so I have been told....

You'll probably have folk moaning on here too tbh about how ridiculous they are. Imo though they're only daft if you get ones that are waaay to bright and are angled too high.

I understand that some people won't be happy, they aren't angled too high they are perfect as I've had them checked - I really can't cope with the moaning tbh........

Edited by Freya.x

Guest Kristoffer

Its your car mate and you can do What you want to it i for one like your car and remember things are always UP and down or on the up UP

Its your car mate and you can do What you want to it i for one like your car and remember things are always UP and down or on the up UP

Lol! I know, just annoys me on the 'Up Owners Club' how everything I've done is attacked...

Each to their own eh! :thumbsup:

I know who you are too ha! Stop forum stalking me :-P

P.S it's nice to be a member on a forum where I don't feel like I'm being bullied for modifying my car!!

I know where you live......

Ahh those on the up owners forum are all old!

I tried to join the up! owners forum and it wouldn't let me sign up, kept thinking it was a spam account.

That amused me.

that amused me too.

Edited by newton

I wasn't too sure about these cars when they first released them but seeing how they can look I've been converted !! Your L'Up!'o is really nice haha :)

Anybody else noticed that VW are very lazy when it comes to naming their cars ? They brought out the jetta, replaced it with the bora and now brought back the jetta, and now they've took the L and O off lupo to make the up! In a few years time we will have a Go! And a Po! As well :P

Edited by rickyd1992

I wasn't too sure about these cars when they first released them but seeing how they can look I've been converted !! Your L'Up!'o is really nice haha :)

Anybody else noticed that VW are very lazy when it comes to naming their cars ? They brought out the jetta, replaced it with the bora and now brought back the jetta, and now they've took the L and O off lupo to make the up! In a few years time we will have a Go! And a Po! As well :P

Lol I love the L'Up!'o, maybe that could be its new name ha :) Glad you approve!

We don't UPset anyone on here :thumbsup:

Good as the Up Owners club stickers are being removed - it appears they aren't very friendly after all as I've noticed they have done it with another member who has asked their opinion on modifications...

Nice mate. Them alloys them come with are lovely. Cool little cars them like.

That is a lot of Thems? :/

I love this car it looks amazing, I think you made the right decision to leave the spoiler white and the HIDs look pretty spectacular as well. The roof is awesome with the HIDs make the car look real mean :D