1.4 TDi

LupoHarry

I have decided to keep my current car (a Citroen C1, don't laugh :thumbsup: until my insurance runs out next year. I am currently with COOP young drivers (at £1,000 fully comp), which has been a large topic of discussion recently, due to the rules of not being able to modify your car :evil: , so next year I'll will being selling my C1 for a Lupo and having looked at other peoples cars and reviews and found the one I want which is a 1.4 TDi (not the 1.7 SDi), and was wondering if anyone could tell me what sought of prices they are getting (I will be 18 by the time the change comes and hope fully with one years ncb :thumbup: also worth mentioning I plan to modify it with all the usual kit, wheels, interior etc.Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards, Harry.

Cheers for the responses, yeah they are quite rare tbf, especially as i want a black one with under 65k on the clock :yes:

And £1500 isn't to bad, but what do you mean about fussy :question:

you will not get a tdi with under 65k for £1500!!! tdi with under 65k will cost 3k or more and thats if you can find one took me 4 months to find mine and its got 114k on the clock, for £1500 you will get a tdi but it will have about 150k and be in a condition of an average 10 year old car ie few scratches and dents,

Sorry everyone it was late at night when I wrote this post..... When I was talking about the 1.4 TDi I was asking how much it costs to insure it :wave: , not the car lol, I have around £3,600 to buy the car with :thumbup:

you sure you don't want it this july? :thumbup: :thumbup: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

some pics to tempt you................................

7441579580_27b3216366_z.jpg

379221_404266952951270_149874618390506_1280900_743947590_n.jpg

7235103386_dd85810ca1_o.jpg

11743_4201286994911_134519512_n.jpg

Beautiful car mate, but sorry we'll have to wait till next year :thumbsup: Whats the insurance like?