Spacers

JensonLEi

I just put a set of 5mm on the back just to try it out, it didnt make alot of difference but it filled up the arch gap nicely. I've got 15" ATS cups ET 28. I think im going to put them on the front and get 10mm for the back.

You dont need longer bolts unless you're getting anything above 10mm aswell. Hope this helps.

Sweet lupo by the way :)

Walk over to car, measure the gap from the tyre to the arch, that's the max size spacer you can get without more work.

Pretty bloody simply really

I just put a set of 5mm on the back just to try it out, it didnt make alot of difference but it filled up the arch gap nicely. I've got 15" ATS cups ET 28. I think im going to put them on the front and get 10mm for the back.

You dont need longer bolts unless you're getting anything above 10mm aswell. Hope this helps.

Sweet lupo by the way :)

cheers mate!

What Scotty says really, measure the gap between tyre edge and arch and get the spacers which will fill the difference. If need be you can get your arches rolled.

Hubcentric are best as they sit, like a wheel, on the hub\drum lip, then have a similiar projeting lip for the wheel to mount on.

Up to a certain thickness, either 10 or 15mm you wil require longer bolts as they are "bolt through. Over that thickness they are bolt on and then the wheels bolt on to the spacer.

All this will depend on the the wheel offset to, so if you decide to change your wheels, be prepared to change your spacers.

ALWAYS get longer bolts. The bolts are that length for a reason, taking any amount off them is obviously a stupid move.

I know from EXPERIENCE