the wierd stage of life....

lupo1.0se

Ok, i was looking into the cost of insuring a gti.

This is the basic run down

nearly 21yr old with full time job. I set the date to after my bday.

The price - exactly the same as a 1ltr lupo - how does that work out?????

It should/will be more. But if your quoted something, then you can get it for that even if they make a mistake, which I'm pretty sure it is.

Unless your getting totally raped now for insuring your 1.0 :P

It should/will be more. But if your quoted something, then you can get it for that even if they make a mistake, which I'm pretty sure it is.

Unless your getting totally raped now for insuring your 1.0 :P

I think you'll find you're wrong.

A quote is exactly that, a quote!

They can find any number of reasons as to why they can't honour that quote when it comes to you actually paying the policy.

Really? I must be the lucky one then, every quote I've ever had, has always been exactly the same when I come to pay, no matter what it's for :)

The only exception is VW, when they quote me something and it turns out cheaper.

Try and od a quote with Direct Line, that's who I'm with and they've bee excellent for me

yer treblet is correct it is a quote and with certain comparison sites they give you a quote and it could be wrong as they often get things incorrect when they add the info into each companies quote engines eg "aftermarket alloys" i put in on moneysupermarket, on rac's quote summary it says "factory optional alloys" so theres a price difference there obv plus can void your insurance.

also if you where to get a quote from the individual companies they aften say they last for 28 days over those 28 days there could of been 1000 of your car been crashed this will make the premium rise when you go to purchase it