Anyone from Bedford?

mindgame

il try and see where its leaking from on sunday, it must be soaked after last nights rain :evil:

We will all give you help missy :Angel:

That was some crazy rain last night

Going to try and get my new rear lights fitted before tomoz so im not running crappy one's

Think i'm the only arosa :bleh:

Looking forward to it, see you all at 6, remember to all meet on the right hand side of it, who ever gets there first make sure there's enough room for 6 cars (y)

What a lovely day thank god! Looking forward to later, time to clean up the car!

Finish a 12 hour shift at work at 2, then four hours to give mellow a good clean :P

Same here! It was great to see all your rides and how different they all are :tongueout: lol!

I wana go low!!!

Coilovers start at 200 quid and go up as much as 700+ you will be able to get the right look with the stretch you have on your wheels, in my opinion springs arn't worth it :ninja: Coils you can set to your choice :bleh:

was a nice meet hopefully do it again sometime ?, preferably once my cars back from body shop (Y), was good to get to know other people round the area, did like qwaps' GTI tho :), hopefully get more interest and get a better turn out next time :)

Hey is anyone on here from bedfordshire area? all i seem to see is standard lupos, they are still very beautiful :tongueout: but there nothing like a dubbed loop, anyway let me know.

thanks

Joe

HI, I'M IN bedfordshire, i have a lupo gti with tdi running gear, also own a lupo 3L

U CANT MISS THEM, LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSS AND WWWWWIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEE.

• 2 months later...

i have had my full respray now so im up for it haha :), when we thinking ?

The more the better, ive done quite a lot now, no re spray for me tho :paperbag: (still saving for this)

I go on holiday a week today for 2 weeks so after then would be good for me :innocent:

• 2 weeks later...