Anyone from Bedford?

mindgame

Me is a very low peep :tongueout: i can get around middle humps (go thought middle) but if speed bump is over the whole road my little mellow yellow will have no chance :whistle:

We have till sunday to find some where,

oh and arosaproject if you come down goldington road then barkers lane its speed hump free, just avoid riverfield drive

Cheers fella, ive probably been there i just never remember the road names, does it have a set of lights at one end and if you go straight on at the lights you go under a railway bridge?

Hey no gypsies at retail park went and had a look, they are putting in new humps thou, small nasty ones!!

Tryed to put me pics on but don't have a clue-even after reading the help pages lol!

Hey no gypsies at retail park went and had a look, they are putting in new humps thou, small nasty ones!!

Tryed to put me pics on but don't have a clue-even after reading the help pages lol!

Register with photobucket or flickr.com (i use flickr, if you use flickr i can help but i dont use photobucket)

Upload all your photos to one of these sites, then you can click on one of your photos (if using flickr) above photo you will see "share" click that and make sure what comes up is on bbcode, copy whats in the box, normaly 4 lines of stuff then paste it on clublupo and write your comments :shades:

Hope this helps you missy

Retail park sounds good still but i dont like the sound of the bumps :surprised:

Edited by Arosaproject

haha get a pic of the retail park if you go near ther eagain

anyone have a postcode for it?

haha get a pic of the retail park if you go near ther eagain

anyone have a postcode for it?

If you come to mine fella you wont need to, be can convor there :P

haha good thinking, i'll need your postcode if you text me it :)

must admit i didnt think there was this many lupos in bedfordshire lol, up to date list :-

1. Waller

2. Missy

3. ArosaProject

4. Mindgame

5. Brad

6. Qwaps

looking forward to it hopefully afew more will come haha :)

same, when i posted this i was hoping for even 1 reply haha, looking good though, cant wait for sunday, just gutted im not slammed on the floor

It has its ups and down :surprised:

Im going to check out the retail park today or tomoz just to double check i can get in and out :whistle:

haha, can't wait for sunday, my bumpers a bit worse for wear but hey ho, it'll still be good! luckily its black so it hides alot of problems!

not sure, i was at great dunmow today ^^

Register with photobucket or flickr.com (i use flickr, if you use flickr i can help but i dont use photobucket)

Upload all your photos to one of these sites, then you can click on one of your photos (if using flickr) above photo you will see "share" click that and make sure what comes up is on bbcode, copy whats in the box, normaly 4 lines of stuff then paste it on clublupo and write your comments :shades:

Hope this helps you missy

Retail park sounds good still but i dont like the sound of the bumps :surprised:

Woop woop did it with thanx to you! Only put couple pics up still got more to do.

Can't wait for sunday, two days to clean up my car lol!

1. Waller

2. Missy

3. ArosaProject

4. Mindgame

5. Brad

6. Qwaps

7. GtiRob

the list is still growing haha, my cars about crap in parts but going into body shop at end of the month so only have to put up with it till then haha, looking forward to it tbh will be nice too chat and meet new people :)

Woop woop did it with thanx to you! Only put couple pics up still got more to do.

Can't wait for sunday, two days to clean up my car lol!

No problem missy, i have a look for your thread :yes:

Looking forward to this, if i have the petrol! haha, still ok for me to come early to yours mellow? :D