Anyone from Bedford?

mindgame

im from sandy :) Mines smoothed slammed and yellow but it going into body shop next week :), pm me your number or something and well have to meet up and take afew shots together :)

im from thurrock area but not too far, for a good meet ;)

im from sandy :) Mines smoothed slammed and yellow but it going into body shop next week :), pm me your number or something and well have to meet up and take afew shots together :)

Im always in sandy, never seen you :surprised:

Northampton.. far i guess, but hey, ive only seen a handful of loops and most of them standard. disappointing. (myself included at the mo!)

Northampton.. far i guess, but hey, ive only seen a handful of loops and most of them standard. disappointing. (myself included at the mo!)

Thats not far, all i see is normal lupo's and arosa's :surprised:

I actually think I saw you a couple of weeks ago, I was just coming on to tavistock street and the police were right behind you coming on to the roundabout. Anyways we should actually meet up sometime all of us, Beds, herts, bucks and now the northampton posse haha

the meeting up sounds good girls and guys, name a place and a time and ill be there, it will be in my new one as i cant drive a 4x4 any more :tongueout:

Hey :wave: im a bedford girl! I got black lupo which is currently in the middle of interior revamp! I got pink wing mirrors n nice rims, i never see any lupos round here be great to link! I will introduce myself properly one of these days!!!

• Like 1

Hey :wave: im a bedford girl! I got black lupo which is currently in the middle of interior revamp! I got pink wing mirrors n nice rims, i never see any lupos round here be great to link! I will introduce myself properly one of these days!!!

Hey, i now drive a yellow arosa sport, you cant miss it lol, never seen your lupo either :surprised:

haha yeah :(, im trying to find a decent place for a meet anyone have any ideas ?

Some where with out speed bumps :roflmao: i dont know bedford that well so i cant really help you, was from milton keyens, moved here around a year ago.

Pm me when u find a place and will sort a day etc

the industrial estate near gibbs and dandys is a big qiuet area, top of barkers lane<if not the usual aspects or retail park?

Im just going to say ok, havent a clue where they are :tongueout:

Any idea on a postcode ?, thinking Kempston retail park a good location tbh, easy to get to and quite central for everyone ? What's everyones thoughts ?