Crashed.

Epick

Hey everyone

Just had a crash today, wheels locked and sent me into a wall. Front bumper is destroyed, radiator burst, license plate smashed, the front left wheel isn't turning and most of the plastics are shattered. :( Proper sad times.

Not that fast, its just punctured the radiator and the front left wheel wont turn properly.. Don't know whether it's the strut arm, suspension or the hub. Cheers for replying, my back is aching like a hoe.

Doesn't look major, all bolt on bits so easy enough to fix.

If the wheels not turning it maybe a damaged steering rack or tracking rod. you wont know till you've had a good poke around

ps: ot having abs can be a real bitch lol

Cadence braking ftw ;) But srsly... gutted for you mate that sucks hope your back & Arosa get better soon! :yes:

Cheers everyone, just really sucks. Gonna cost a lot of money and be near impossible to find a new bumper and I really hope my wheel is okish.. I need to relax about it for today still shook up.

know the feeling, locked up my wheels and smacked into a kerb i wasn't as lucky as you and cracked my sump, subframe, bent a wishbone and destroyed the lower half of my bumper. i know the feeling it's horrible! hope you get back driving soon!

Cheers everyone, cheered me up a lot. I'm going to start looking tomorrow hopefully, first ever crash including a year of riding a motorbike.

it was on a steep hill, in **** weather, on a **** surface. In a place called Pott Shrigley. Cheers Lewrssll but it's at a garage now waiting to find out what else is damaged.. :/

I've been through Pott Shrigley some time ago, and yes the roads are iffey, badly repaired, lots of sharp corners and steep in places, hope you get your car fixed ok.

Cheers mate! means a lot.

• 3 weeks later...

my lupo locked up on a corner 2 weeks ago, slid and took a concrete fencepost to the rear quarter panel :( my front driver wheel didnt turn either, hit the pavement with both right hand wheels (which id had on it for 6 days -_-) ... bent driverside wishbone, snapped my steering rack, trashed 2 wheels, rear pop out smashed, bumper cracked and ripped off, one of my tailights smashed aswell, and my axle bent. gutted thats its beyone repair so know how you felt :/