Forum causing browser to crash

Defcon5

Very frequently whilst browsing this forum Internet Explorer crashes, I have to force close it.

Most often when I try and do things quickly, like scroll down to the bottom of a page with photos on that havent loaded yet

It doesnt happen on any other websites at all.

Any ideas?

i suffer the same issue i just browse in chrome its much better i know use it for everything, run it with no adons at all and i cant fault it

Nah sous chef in a restaurant :P I signed up as a KP 2 years ago and have ended up working my way up. Make really nice food and can be creative but these days I get tired of coming in and cooking everyone elseS dinner!

Nah sous chef in a restaurant :P I signed up as a KP 2 years ago and have ended up working my way up. Make really nice food and can be creative but these days I get tired of coming in and cooking everyone elseS dinner!

sorry whats a kp??

and hmmmm what you like at making steak??

Washer upper :P (kitchen porter)

And yeah fillet, rump, sirloin whatever :)

so you can clean up, and cook, your like cars, and have a bierd ..... please marry me :P

Won't be cooking for much longer, need to get a job that'll add to my experience so I'm when I leave uni I'm not just a chef with a music degree :P

• 2 weeks later...