air ride for lupo????

chippi218

Best to ask 12yan or nialload. I know they have air ride installed in there lupos. Although nialload has sold his system to lermy.

jjjkkk's is a custom system because he changed the bags a while back.

Edited by lupo1.0se

you can get a basic air setup from havair for around 1600 fitted as i asked for a quote for my loop a while back but bought niallods instead, which i believe he got from rayvern so give either of them a ring or email :)

Price depends on how handy you are with a spanner. if you want someone to do it for you i guess the best place would be Plush..?

The best place is Low Standards (Andrew Mosley) he supplied and fitted mine.

Prices depend on what you have. 2k-2.5k should get it done.

The best place is Low Standards (Andrew Mosley) he supplied and fitted mine.

Prices depend on what you have. 2k-2.5k should get it done.

Piers is right low standards is where it's at! :yes: he's selling a lupo kit at the moment int he piers?

yes roo is the actual man, seen his work and im considering buying some of his work in the near future :P the guy knows his stuff and is the best, he can do anything with cars from what ive seen :P

Low Standards website is currently undergoing a bit of work so isnt available. Contact Andrew Mosley via facebook or roo@lowstandard.co.uk

Guarantee he can beat that price and his quality of work is second to non :thumbsup:

Edited by Piers

Guarantee he can beat that price and his quality of work is second to non :thumbsup:

and if you find a cheaper quote else wear within 30days we'll refund you the difference in the dfs saleDFS_0.jpg

hehe couldnt resist can see the sales man coming out in you there piers, stuff technical adviser you should be a salesman

£3100 wow thats pretty steep mine wont come anywhere near that and thats fitted!

£3100 wow thats pretty steep mine wont come anywhere near that and thats fitted!

mine didnt either... It can be done a lot cheaper. The expensive part is the bags. Not many people make lupo bags yet. mine are Airlift so the rears are custom mounts to fit. thats where most of the cost comes in but Andy at low standard has a solution. He doesnt just fit kits he can also supply so hes always worth ringing. He doesnt charge scene tax either!

haha Pat, if i were a salesman i couldnt get the next job im going for which would result in less funds for making the lupo epic lol

mine didnt either... It can be done a lot cheaper. The expensive part is the bags. Not many people make lupo bags yet. mine are Airlift so the rears are custom mounts to fit. thats where most of the cost comes in but Andy at low standard has a solution. He doesnt just fit kits he can also supply so hes always worth ringing. He doesnt charge scene tax either!

haha Pat, if i were a salesman i couldnt get the next job im going for which would result in less funds for making the lupo epic lol

i will be using hps lupo specific bags and bag riders 4 way manual management

oooooooh sounds interesting ... seen as though you are basking in glory of a pay rise my bank details shall follow and i would like enough money for a 1.4 sport, blue smoothed colour coded bumpers and a momo steering wheel ....

Here are a few 4 way system options we offer on the air ride systems. We only deal in 4 ways systems as this is the main factor of performance handling and the car doesn’t suffer from cross loading this way like the cheaper 2 way systems do. The first system we could do, would be a paddle valve system this is still a 4 way system running airrex struts this basically gives you 4 switch’s one corresponding to each corner of the vehicle. The way I explain this system is yes you can use it on a daily and it’ll handle and perform just as well as the others but it is a little more fiddly to use because it has no preset ride heights like the digital systems. But a great way to get in on the air ladder and totally upgradable at a later date if you wished. This system supplied would be £2100 inc vat.  We then step it up to a digital system again using airrex struts and airlift management this is a great system and Is proven to work very well. ( its what we fit the most of) it’s a pressure based system with 8 preset ride heights (so lots of options) at the turn of the key or press of a button. It is in a compact unit which we can integrate into the cabin as if VW put it there. This system supplied is £2900 inc vat Supplied. 95% of the cars we fit are with this setup as it is proven trouble free and gives very good results. I ran the easystreet V1 on my MK 5 for over 3 years and it never missed a beat. The new V2 is a lot more accurate than the old v1 that I ran on the MK 5 also and will be an even better product than before. We flew out to airlift in October to help with the development of it and is the best pressure based system ever built. Fitting with either of the above systems are £1000 plus vat (£1200 inc vat). This includes a chassis notch (if needed), blending the controls into the cabin and trimming in alcantara or a similar material to suit you, a factory finish false floor so that the boot is still useable trimmed in OEM carpet the air ride is also mounted to trimmed board to help insulate the air components. We also include a power kit with this cost worth over £100 All of this finished to the highest standard going and to a factory finish. It is fully leak tested and road tested so you basically drive away trouble free. We would need the car for a week also to carry out the procedure.  We would then move onto the flagship accuair management side of things with the elevel sensors. This system would come in at £3400. Another great system and the advantage of this is it will always come to the same ride height doesn’t matter how full or empty the car is as it isn’t a pressure based system it is a measured height system unlike the airlift one which can be a few mm out sometimes depending on how the load is in the vehicle and temperature. This is what I run on my Audi rs4 and again has never missed a beat. Fitting of the elevel system would be £1200 plus vat (£1440 inc vat). You can also add a remote to the accuair system for £185  With any of the above systems you can upgrade to a bigger compressor or twin compressors for £90-£340 on the prices above.  The Lupo kit kit is a special order kit that take 3-4 weeks to manufacture the struts (we have all the management side of things already in stock). Being a special order kit we would need to take a £1500 deposit up front to manufacture the struts we would then take the rest of the payment, either when the car is fitted  with the kit by ourselves and complete or when we are ready to ship if you wished to fit the kit.