"Lucy" My Lupo Sport :)

MissBrown

Hey guys, i have been on here a while but only just figuring out how too use the site. Thought i would share some pictures of my baby girl Lucy the Lupo so far :). She was pretty much standard for the 1st year, only recently changed her looks with new wheels n things. 1st thing i did was de-wiper the back window and got some pressed plates lol..... i hated how she drove on standard suspension, i couldnt wait any longer so i lowered her on coilovers pic below

413.jpg

414.jpg

323.jpg

I then sprayed her standard wheels a gun metal grey colour and de-badged the rear and fitted a bonnet bra

East_Riding_of_Yorkshire-20120327-01794.jpg

517.jpg

Then upto now i have changed her wheels and took the door strips off.... on a couple of pics u can still see the black foam where i stopped as my finger nails were dead haha.... there all off now but havent taken any more pics yet.

IMG01735-20120424-1432.jpg

IMG01734-20120424-1208.jpg

EastRidingofYorkshire-20120424-01833.jpg

Still got some other bits and bobs to do to her, i want a scorpion exhaust,cambridge rear lights, front lights tinting, would like the bumpers smoothing and colour coding and wouldnt mind a re-map just to sort out the throttle response more than anything really. Theres some other nick nacks she needs but all takes time :).... shes my baby, my hobby and my little project... i love my 1st car :wub:

Thank you all for taing the time too view my thread, i no Lucy wont be everyones cuppa tea but shes mine :)

Kelly :cheeky:

Edited by Kelly1987

That's a lovely looking car :o the modifications are subtle yet sweet :) just a lovely car :)

Awwww thank you :).... i am just waiting for a sunny day too really gleam her and take some really nice pictures now shes got her wind deflectors on and her door strips properly off....and some with her bonnet bra off too cos she looks really good with and without it :)

I really want to take my bump strips off but I'm scared to incase I strip paint off it as well :P so waiting for summer then my plans are coming into action but as I was saying this is a lovely motor and it looks spotless :o

I was like that about taking mine off....it just takes a lot of patience and time and it kills your thumb nails lol....mine went ok tbh.... once i got all the foam stuff off i machine polished her to make her spik n span :) .... just be gentle put some dental floss behind and work it like a sea-saw action and it removes most of it off :thumbsup: no paint came off mine (thank god)...... thanks Ryan appreciate your comments :)..... shes my baby she always gets polished and HD waxed by the boyfriend so i am lucky there lol .... good luck with your project in the summer :yes:

• Like 1

Nope nothing but pure elbow grease lol and many sore fingers later.... if ur a nail biter then i suggest you stop and let them grow a bit cos u will need them haha....in a hedge....ooops ouch!! i dont plan on putting Lucy any were other than outside my house lol

It was fairly easy tbh just popped off with a little help with a flat head driver :) its only off on that pic as it was getting sprayed black to match the grill... erm i wish i could say they were real splits but im afraid to say there fakes the alloys no tyres were £340 brand new delivered then i paid £100 to get them painted then bought tyres which were about £140 ish for all 4 new..... i love my wheels searched and searched for ages and finally found these. i wanted staggered and i got them backs have bigger dish than the fronts ;) .... seemed such a shame to take a brand new set of wheels on un marked too get sprayed though but i wanted pinkkk lol

I did a wee guide to removing the front badge somewhere have a search & let me know if you can't find it.

Anyway excellent work, lovely loop this :thumbup:

• Like 1

I did a wee guide to removing the front badge somewhere have a search & let me know if you can't find it.

Anyway excellent work, lovely loop this :thumbup:

:thumbsup: Thank you Koop..... i'll be sure too add some better pics soon once we have a nice spell of weather in dull hull lol

A few more photo's that i have taken over the weekend at the humber bridge :) only difference is the wind deflectors are on and wheel-whore stickers fitted

013.jpg

008.jpg

005.jpg

003.jpg

011.jpg

545110_10150823884291546_559186545_9713461_1132614643_n.jpg

538297_10150823884121546_559186545_9713460_1499630617_n.jpg

• Like 1

Reminds me of my little lupo, the 100bhp model is so much nicer than the valver :)

I no i am so glad i got the sport now... would of loved a gti though but they hold there money so well and just didnt have the funds at the time..... But i have no regrets, loving the sport :thumbsup: .... still got a fair bit that i want to do to her though. We had exactly the same wheels apart from i am running on 165/50/15"s all round.... you missing your loop??

Wow some great pictures!

:thumbup: Thanks Lupo-Joe.... would of been much better quality if they wasnt taken from a blackberry lol.... need an amazing camera

Just another pic of the cheeky poke & the stretch on the tyres (please excuse my gay facial expressions on this - its was very hot and sunny lol :blush: )

photo-1.png

Space them more :)

I need my arches rolling :(, doesnt look like she catches sat there cos they seems to be loads of room in the arch but believe me when i have me and a passenger she scubs her little ass off on these not so flat an smooth hull roads.... i would love to lower/space more but i cant for now. Was thinking on having a bit of camber too??