New member .... Just got my lupo .. what yous think ??

Luuuuuuuupo

Paint wheels, drop it. My first thoughts. Have a good nose round the members' cars section for ideas to steal inspiration. :thumbsup:

haha inspiration, creasing :clap:

Arghh you beat me to it! was stalking that Lupo on eBay for days, got yourself a bargain there mate

haha ino mate i was quiet lucky like :D needs 4 new tyres and a really really good valet :L the inside is very dirty !! it just needs some tlc but nothing i cant do :) just figured that im defo gonna smooth the indicator lights and smooth the back and front bumpers and it needs lowering but again i say the insurance is horrible :S haha

haha ino mate i was quiet lucky like :D needs 4 new tyres and a really really good valet :L the inside is very dirty !! it just needs some tlc but nothing i cant do :) just figured that im defo gonna smooth the indicator lights and smooth the back and front bumpers and it needs lowering but again i say the insurance is horrible :S haha

It's a bargain price even if it needs new tyres!

oh yeah tell me about it, Cheapest quote fully comp is £2400 but thats with £1200 excess so basically you crash the car you'll just have to either pay to repair it or sell it for parts :thumbsup:

It's a bargain price even if it needs new tyres!

oh yeah tell me about it, Cheapest quote fully comp is £2400 but thats with £1200 excess so basically you crash the car you'll just have to either pay to repair it or sell it for parts :thumbsup:

inoo im going on my dads insurance (they said non standerd alloys dont count as a modification :o ?) and its still costing me 2 grand :S horrible ... and true that noo point claming or anything no other insurance companies would touch yah hahah :) ino im chuffed about the price i got it for because even tho its tatty and that theres nothing there i cant do to get it into loving condition agaiin :)

Edited by Luuuuuuuupo

hahaha wouldnt dare get that .... i think it looks absolutley horrible :P but thats just my opinoion anyways :) planne that im defo going to smooth the indicator panel and i was wondering if anyone kniws that if my lenso would scrape off the arches if i lower it by around 40 mm i think thelensos are about 7.5 j and iv been meaning to take some proper photos but mylaptops broke so im using a tablet .....

how much you want for the springs Koop? PM me

• 2 weeks later...

(UPDATE) sadly iv had no time to start anything on my lupie but im planning on getting the wheels sprayed this weekend .... just got 4 new tyres on her ,,, any ideas on what colurs to spray the wheels ??? i was thinking light blue ??

black, anthracite grey or orange

blacks to common as well as the grey otherwise i would spray them black .... and i dont think orange would go witht the colour of the car well atall :( but im quiet hooked on the idea of them being like electric blue or something like that .... any more ideas ?

hahaha wooow cant beleive how nice orange gos with the car !! looks stunning .... cant wait to start getting money soo i can just crack down and start on it :S and cheers mate :) i have a few new picture of the car but it wont let me put them up :S everytime i do the image thin in brackets or whatever it never seems to works ... any reasons why ?

You doing [ img ] [ /img ] (without the spaces)? Give me an example of a URL of a pic you're trying to post

everyone does it differently to me, i just upload on photobucket, then click on the picture, then right click and "copy" then paste here. easy peasy