New member .... Just got my lupo .. what yous think ??

Luuuuuuuupo

Hi all .... im sam im 16 and today i bought my first lupo . i noticed it had a club lupo sticker on the side and as my brother had a lupo to i thought why not introduce myself :) i live round newcastle upon tyne .... soo here she is my lupie lupo .... any ideas on whos this used to be ? NOT LETTING ME UPLOAD PHOTOS FROM PHOTOBUCKET ANY REASONS WHY ? anyone from newcastle here ?

link to pictures :)

http://s1167.photobu...B29Q7E7E_12.jpg

Edited by Luuuuuuuupo

Nice whip dude, welcome to CL! a place of untold knowledge (and scarcasm ;))

This :lol:

Cheers :D love your gti hopefully one day i can get one lmao :P and haha so i have found out by having a quick look haha ;)

Cheers dude, they are a beautiful car! have patience and you'll get one :)

This :lol:

What else do expect from me brother Koop? lol

welcome! i almost purchased this off ebay the other day, pretty cheap to say it has £300 lenso BSX alloys so well done! how much did you end up paying? and i also live in newcastle, possibly see you around :thumbsup:

hahaha :) yea ebay was it like hahah !! was going to get a mk1 golf or a beetle but insurance was through the roof -__- soo i seen this went to see it 9 this morning :) i ended up paying the full amount as it was bargin anyways i checked all over it got me bro to take it for a tester and just payed the man haha :) ooo you live in newcastle ... im not driving yet soo me dads probs going to use it but ul probs see my brother around ... red lupo tdi completely bog but hes getting into the dub seen too ;D so wel be lupo brothers haha :) what you driving >? like whats it look like ?? youl defo be able to here me coming down the road ... it has a horrible exhaust on it massive 4 inch thing ....sound like a fart :/

Edited by Luuuuuuuupo

i have seen a couple of completely standard red lupos, where abouts in newcastle do you live? theres also a red lupo knocking about with red alloys. i had a red arosa and a blue lupo, i'll be getting a green one very soon, look forward to seeing you about

which green a dark one or fantasia like mine ;) ? and it has sport alloys and sound like a tank as its a diesel haha :L i havent seen the one with red alloys but seen one i think a sport blue lowered with a twin exhaust dunno whos that was .. but aye another few months and il be flying around in that :)

and i live around forest hall what about you ??

ah cool, definately a fantasia, hate the dark green ones! live 2 mins from the city centre as i go to uni, but usually can be found round Heato/Byker/Manors area. good luck with the driving, we'll be seeing you in no time

nooo i dont think i do want to sell them as i want them to be sprayed black and lower it to shi* :shades::clap: and ahhh i dont go round them areas much but sooon as im driving il be going alllll over hahah :) so will defo see you around :D (btw fantasia green is the best color ;)

Edited by Luuuuuuuupo

@kurtp95 i have a pair of lensos exactly the same as Luuuuuuupo's that im selling, whats your offer?

yes they got tyres, pm me

Paint wheels, drop it. My first thoughts. Have a good nose round the members' cars section for ideas to steal inspiration. :thumbsup:

Emphasising words by repeating the last letter, I am determined to stamp out this practice for the sake of the glorious English language.