Jacky Boy

you passed your test now then? i saw you going down rosemary street a few weeks back i waved and i dont think you saw, was in a lowered soft blue lupo (a friends)

• 3 weeks later...

Yeahh passed in February, just gotta get all this insurance crap sorted to get my car repaired. :/ It's got a boo boo. So I put a plaster on it for now. :P Ahh didn't see you man sorry. I'll keep my eyes more peeled. :)

Gutted about the dent man! bet you were fuming.

Some woman in a brand new fiesta parked next to me in a supermarket car park and her passenger just flew her door open on my drivers side..

i was like ..the fuuuu..!! She just looked at me, clueless!!

Just preparing myself for many idiots to not care about other peoples cars.

Keep going, its looking good mate!

Gutted about the dent man! bet you were fuming.

Some woman in a brand new fiesta parked next to me in a supermarket car park and her passenger just flew her door open on my drivers side..

i was like ..the fuuuu..!! She just looked at me, clueless!!

Just preparing myself for many idiots to not care about other peoples cars.

Keep going, its looking good mate!

Thanks, yeah I was pretty mad, walking up to my car seeing how much it had been shunted... Waaaaa people have lost their mind, I'd be so apologetic aha. I know how I'd be if someone did that to me. :)

Update: Well I get my car back this Friday. Friday the 13th... :surprised: So hopefully I get it back in one piece, nice and repaired. My Rx's are nearly done, just need re-tiring and making back up. Coilovers are being ordered now in time for when it gets back. :) So looking forward to this weekend. :D