MY FIRST LITTLE MODS TODAY

JC AROSA

Hi all i thought i would i upload some images of what i got up to today despite the dodgy weather i managed to do my first ever car mods.

de-badged back end and fittend my FK badge-less grill i have to say i am not to happy with the grill as i recived the wrong one and was sent a chrome one so i kinda did a tempory fix by applying black tape to the chrome parts untill the weather is good enough for me to get out and sprey it also the clips did not match up at all so i had to piss about finding a way to fit it. in the end i used super adisive foam and it worked but i am not happy with how its settled looks slightly of center.

any way a few images for you and i also belive this is the first time i have uploaded my car

De-badge back end.

IMAG0175.jpg

The grill i recived

IMAG0179.jpg

After a bit of messing about and some black tape for the time being

IMAG0181.jpg

i also fitted a new ariel as well

IMAG0167.jpg

Edited by JC AROSA

And so it begins... :twisted:

Quite liked the chrome tbh lol

Looking good.. Why do you need to cover up your numberplate though? :P

Im just paranoid lol dont want it cloned

And so it begins... :twisted: Quite liked the chrome tbh lol

it looks ok-ish in the pice but on the care im not a fan im not into bling lol i like clean plain oem type stuff

As, above, good start. Now get it on coilovers. One little thing, get rid of the P plate. Other drivers seem to see L and P plates as an opportunity to bully and intimidate.

coilovers is one of the next things to do i also want to get the exhaust sorted

I also got sent the chrome grill by FK, I wrote to them, got a refund and didn't have to send the chrome one back.

They told me they didn't have a black one in stock that they could send out but I bought a Mattig one instead, like yours, the clips are different and I can't get it in!

I too will be using some form of an adhesive, probably silicone - but am waiting for a warmer day to do that.

De-badging looks neat, well done.

Looking forward to seeing your door pillars!

I also got sent the chrome grill by FK, I wrote to them, got a refund and didn't have to send the chrome one back.

They told me they didn't have a black one in stock that they could send out but I bought a Mattig one instead, like yours, the clips are different and I can't get it in!

I too will be using some form of an adhesive, probably silicone - but am waiting for a warmer day to do that.

I used the mrs hair dryer and an old guitar string did the job lol

yep all kicking off now i have orderd the 3m vynal for the pillers i am debating getting some RENAULT CLIO TURBINE alloys.

I dont know what paint to use on the for the grill to cover the shiney bits tho any suggestions

man look at Rota RBs black, for our cars, considering there nearly identical... They'd look phat :D I need to show you my new sunstrip :D

man look at Rota RBs black, for our cars, considering there nearly identical... They'd look phat :D I need to show you my new sunstrip :D

Dude i was looking at them this morning but i am still not convinced i am seriously edging towards black those clio wheels in black

i have had the grill off twce i cant get it to fit any better than that as the clips on the rear do not fit i also noticed that a screw from the bumper fixing was missing i think a prvious owner may have had a play i have got the grill to sit better now but its still a bit off

The demons bugged me so i pulle the bloody thing off and got ot sitting nice took 2 hrs thnew2.jpg

I also gave the grill a full sand and re sprey with etch primer and about 4 coats of black made a world of diffrence you would never have known this was a chrome grill well i think

new.jpg

A little was and polish nothing major

new3.jpgI missed the postie so i have to collect my carbon vynal tomorrow and then i will be wrapping the door pillers and rear S badge/boot handle also some doooooooooosh of th bag smashe my side repeater and made a nice dent so will be getting this sorted as well

Got there in the end lol grill looks smart now matey

Diesel Lupo/Arosa with nice comfy Mk4 Golf seats FTW :thumbsup: