Anyone tried KleenFreaks out yet?

Hi, I'm kinda new to the whole detailing, purely because my paint sucks and its not really worth it :P

But I was just wondering if anyone on here has used any of the KleenFreaks products yet? I've heard some good reviews from other forums etc.

I have heard of Kleen Freaks but havent used any of their products. What products are you looking for?

Blister - why would you recommend Megs UC?

I don't see the OP asking for a advice on a compound or polish. Bit of a pointless post IMO.

Yea just curious really. I want to get some wax for the car, and I fancied trying these guys and have a go :)

I think by the time I come to get my second car, I'll be detailing with the best of them ;) Ahaa

Hi mate these guys where at early edition. I brought their quick detailer, great product but doesn't smell great :( sounds a bit weird I no but for me detailing items usually smell get too! However the product it's self works well and is easy to use. I would say go for the wax as he was demonstrating the wax and it looked good.

However if it's your first time hard waxing, can I recommend like a panel pot of Dodo Juice Blue Haze. I used it on my one. Got great results and the pot will do well over 6 lupo's worth for like £7!

Joe

Hi mate these guys where at early edition. I brought their quick detailer, great product but doesn't smell great :( sounds a bit weird I no but for me detailing items usually smell get too! However the product it's self works well and is easy to use. I would say go for the wax as he was demonstrating the wax and it looked good.

However if it's your first time hard waxing, can I recommend like a panel pot of Dodo Juice Blue Haze. I used it on my one. Got great results and the pot will do well over 6 lupo's worth for like £7!

Joe

Thanks Joe, some good advice. I read somewhere on your build thread about the panel pot from dodo juice.

I will give this a go first :)

I have heard of Kleen Freaks but havent used any of their products. What products are you looking for?

Blister - why would you recommend Megs UC?

I don't see the OP asking for a advice on a compound or polish. Bit of a pointless post IMO.

sorry but i read in his post that his paint sucks so the megs UC is brilliant at making it not suck in my opinion!

it goes from a heavy compound and the warmer and more work you put into it the compound becomes thinner and thinner and leaves a glass like smooth finish to the lacquer again, just see my old green lupo i use the UC once a month as it isnt to abrasive and it worked wonders

sorry but i read in his post that his paint sucks so the megs UC is brilliant at making it not suck in my opinion!

it goes from a heavy compound and the warmer and more work you put into it the compound becomes thinner and thinner and leaves a glass like smooth finish to the lacquer again, just see my old green lupo i use the UC once a month as it isnt to abrasive and it worked wonders

Theres so many things wrong with the above.

You apply UC every month? Good way to strip any protection you have on your car, why you woukd do that I have no idea.

So its a diminishing polish with hardly any abrasives? Great! You'll get nowhere!

It's the abrasives in the polish that rejuvenate the clearcoat. It sounds like a pre wax cleaner, their OK for cleansing the paint before applying protection but are only needed every 3-6 months not once a month!

Lastly, generally speaking VW paint is hard.

Mine was like granite, so UC wont correct nothing or even take out light marring. What it will do is clean the paint to an extent but wont make it look like new again. 9 times out of 10 its the defects in the paint that deprive the paint from its true finish so if UC cant correct its pretty useless.

All my opinion of course.

Theres so many things wrong with the above.

You apply UC every month? Good way to strip any protection you have on your car, why you woukd do that I have no idea.

So its a diminishing polish with hardly any abrasives? Great! You'll get nowhere!

It's the abrasives in the polish that rejuvenate the clearcoat. It sounds like a pre wax cleaner, their OK for cleansing the paint before applying protection but are only needed every 3-6 months not once a month!

Lastly, generally speaking VW paint is hard.

Mine was like granite, so UC wont correct nothing or even take out light marring. What it will do is clean the paint to an extent but wont make it look like new again. 9 times out of 10 its the defects in the paint that deprive the paint from its true finish so if UC cant correct its pretty useless.

All my opinion of course.

we all have are own whats good and whats not and the megs ultimate cleaner is perfect for what i want, good hard elbow grease and gives a perfect finish,

and it even says on the bottle can be used every time you wash,

paints paint at the end of the day, and all i got to say is that UC has treated plenty of the marks my lupo had

this was without polish or wax and just the UC

8198007.jpg