Fox project

Sammy Lupo

Hi all you may have seen this fox before as it is on another thread, I've now bought this of my brother & he has a racing puma :thumbup:.

So some info this was bought as a cat C had damage to the bonnet, wing and bumper. From pic below you will see the car is now getting resprayed :). It's a 1.4 Urban Fox so all the extra good parts.

So far its on coilovers wound to the bottom ( needs lower!)

All badges are sprayed black + de striped & wipers are off on the boot (want to get boot smooth eventually)

When its back looking to buy and put a new dash in as when it was crashed the airbags went off :(

Golf GTi mk5 steering wheel

I really want 17" fuchs replicas, but they are going to cost me abit too much once they are bought + need tyres and adaptors

So I'm looking at 16" D90s and prob going to have 194/45 tyres.

Also I'm not sure about tinting the back lights?

Thanks for reading will have more pics once the car is back cleaned + the audio is fitted :)

Opinions and ideas welcome! Thanks Sammy. Sorry about my mate only pic I have of the car lowered atm lol

2cdidqr.jpg

Car is now back dashboard has been put back together, now looking at merc 8 holes, advice/opinions?

wji10.jpg

Edited by Sammy Lupo

Ive had an FRP, slow car in a line, dam fun under braking and cornering though.

Ah, sneaky :lol: Oooh shiny :D As for ideas, with those huge arches I'd be trying to cram the most ridiculously massive wheels under them possible :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...