WHAT SIZE ARE MY WHEELS!?

RosieTheArosa

14" dia. and 6j width

If you look at the numbers on your tyres you will most likely see 185\55\14 the last number is the wheel dia. in inches.

The first is the width of the tyre tread in mm and the second is the depth of the sidewall measured as a percentage of the tyre width.

So your current tyres would be:

185mm wide

55% of 185mm sidewall depth

14" wheel diameter.

thanks, ive just seen some that fit my car, it says

One Set of 14" VW Polo SE Wheels with Falken Ziex ZE912 Tyres - 185/60 R14s - with 4-5mm of tread

4x100 Fitment

57.1mm Centre Bore

ET 43

185 would be a 6J, same ET as my GTI's, half inch thinner... they should fit fine :)

Edited by Ashh

thanks, ive just seen some that fit my car, it says

One Set of 14" VW Polo SE Wheels with Falken Ziex ZE912 Tyres - 185/60 R14s - with 4-5mm of tread

4x100 Fitment

57.1mm Centre Bore

ET 43

Smells like Lupo Sport wheels.

smells familiar too

They are the same as Lupob Sport wheels. You would need to get your tyres changed over.

In my opinion, you should look for a set of Arosa Mk2 Phase2 Sport wheels. Look really nicce on a MK2 Arosa.

ad01.jpeg

ad03.jpeg

It's more "are they readily available". You can't drive yet, so have plenty of time to keep an eye out for some.

I reckon and I'm sure many will agree, that the OEM Seat Arosa wheels you already have look in better nick than those Polo SE wheels you are looking at. I also think that the Polo SE wheels are too straight for the curves of the Arosa.

Only change something if it's going to improve the looks or give you better performance.

^^ There you go an offer already.

ive got a set with tyres you can make a offer on

you got any pics etc? and where do you live because my dad wants to pick them up

It's more "are they readily available". You can't drive yet, so have plenty of time to keep an eye out for some.

I reckon and I'm sure many will agree, that the OEM Seat Arosa wheels you already have look in better nick than those Polo SE wheels you are looking at. I also think that the Polo SE wheels are too straight for the curves of the Arosa.

Only change something if it's going to improve the looks or give you better performance.

^^ There you go an offer already.

i didnt want the polo ones #, i was just searching ones to fit my car to get the measurements :)

• 3 weeks later...