Lets do a Monthly South Wales Meet :-)

Because people are all over the place & the cost of going for a good run I'd be more likely to say once every 3 months say 4 a year. Personally I'd rather have less meets & more people turn up & make the effort, than regularly & people just think - oh well I'll go to the next one cos their so close together. If that makes sense?

If its going to be a "static" meet monthly for an hr or so on an evening then fair enough but I'd prefer to spend an afternoon on it, have a good drive & go to some nice places for pics like the Elan Valley.

Just my opinion :-D Plus between other car club meets & shows all summer, once a month would be too much.

Should have bought a diesel :P

Turbo diesel :ermm:

Every time i got to the Brow of a hill, i could just see this little Yellow Fabia and Red GTI Disappear of the next hill.

Looking forward to next time though! Just need to do a few little Repairs first.

Done deal here :D

As a suggestion does anyone fancy some sort of camping trip? Nice drive somewhere, camp and drive back? -

Hopefully would be nice weather around that time of year :)