Hey every one - Scottish sport newbie

Scottish_Sport_16V

Hey there every one just wanted to say hi iv just baught a W reg black lupo sport . just had my windows tinted next month i am havin my wheels powder coated in a graphite type colour and gettin all my badges the same colour if some one know of a site to host images ill post a few pics of my lupo up biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Nice one! Welcome smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

You can host pics here if you don't have your own space, and please post pics of them in the reader's rides section, it sounds like you'll be doing a few mods so I for one would like to see them!

:thumbs: Welcome to da Loopy House :thumbs: biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You'll know your getting close when everyone you see is wearing a white kappa shell suit and a Burberry cap lol

Welcome to the site mate biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />