Modifications with admiral?

tom3112

Is anyone insured with admiral on here and have lowering springs or coilovers? I'm currently on a multicar policy with them with me and my girlfriend and just waiting for a reply over email about lowering springs and coilovers, if anyone is insured by them and has coilies or is lowered did it make a difference to your premium?

Thanks

I'm with admiral, insured my S with alloys & lowering up to 50mm, never got round to doing either so got the mods taken off, only saved 30 odd quid for the rest of the year so seems they're pretty good.

Your best bet is giving admiral a rang and seeing what they say themselves.

This tbh

Well cos I'm already with em I've emailed them so probably give them a ring tomoro to see what the crack is, just wondered if it'd make a big difference cos I'm only paying 1100 now (18 & 1 claim) so hoping its not too much. I'll give em a bell tomoro cheers for reply guys :)

they wanted £80 to add coilovers and change of alloys and then the mods are not replaced "like for like" if anything happens to your car.

Now with company that was cheaper and covers the mods with like for like

tis a bit cheeky that they charge you more for mods but don't actually cover them. who you with?