Lupo gti in asda carpark Runcorn

Martsmithy

met a guy who got me onto this forum in asda carpark tonight, I drive a seat arosa an it's my first car:)! anyone know how to take out the Ariel out of an 04 arosa? Seems to unscrew so much then just flops down an doesn't come out, help needed please?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it red?

And the Ariel unscrews then you pull it out. there pretty tough but they come out. supposed to be and anti theft feature.

Edited by Adam R4

A good friend of mine is Franny. :)

And my sidelights are White LED's. I think i have 5 LED's per bulb, my dipped beam bulbs are Ring Xenon Max's. Just a higher output standard fitment bulb.

I got the LED's from a show and my dipped beams from a Motor factors. Whiston Motor factors to be precise, where i work, we've got a branch in Widnes.

Adam. :thumbsup:

Ahh sound, an that sounds ££££ haha The car is all standard at the minute, not doing anything big, got the Ariel sorted! Thankyou! Want a debadged front grill, german number plates, white/blue sidelights and headlights, carbon wrap some of the dash, white interior light, LED number plate light, black wrap the doors on the inside of the car maybe... Any ideas to make it look better? Can't lower or improve performance at all, looking for a new air filter though...

Its me :D. Alryt glad to see you have join up sure we cn arange a mini meet some time

The arosa is clean you should get some shorter springs and just say they were on the car when u got it and u didnt relise

was nice arosa tho

keep it clean ;)

Edited by franny

another meet iv not been told about :surprised::angry2: :angry2:

but sure we will sort something out

Its not a meet, its a show you douche, and i invited you along, free, in my car! :tongueout: :tongueout:

Well what night is every one free next week, I've got monday, thursday and all weekend :)

Im free just about every night haha.