The fast show 2012

SupermanDan01

My first spotted ever lol!! I also saw another silver Gti with racing stripes down swear I've seen it on here!!

And lol at you seeing me on way out, bet I was hanging out of the window stuck in traffic!! No sleep and a silly amount of monster energy drinks all day is a bad combination! :-(

Ross looking fly :) Can see my little Polo and me stood there in the hoody and cap parked in the background :)

There were some decent Lupo's there, especially that sky blue one on the BBS' which you've got the pictures off, it was parked up on the M6 where the accident was on the way to the Fast Show.

Edited by DomDeDom

red one was me :) didn't plan on run what ya brung was only a laugh to beat my mates micra because he claimed it was quicker haha :) i ran a 16.4, still had full interior, sub etc, and all my camping stuff haha :) they stopped me from racing because i was missing a wheel bolt :(

Edited by Loz Martin

It's a lad named Scotts, he's not on here however!! It is smart though, I love the interior! :)

Yeah hes with Bespoke-Rides.co.uk, Just had the interior re-done :)