Locked Keys in car

MrSloanes

What type of door pins do you have, do they sit flush or protrude a but, no chance of sliding a metal coat hanger down.

Keys in the ignition?

Ignition off?

Coat hanger and hook the keys, worst case if you cant wedge the door and lift them out you should be able to position them on the seat and then use the coat hanger to hit the key fob

You can pull the top of the door open enough to get a coat hanger with a hook on the end through. hook it around the door pin angle upwards to grip and it and pull up keeping the tension on the door pin.

If your pins don't stick up, you have no chance though. Hence Scotty's question.

Central locking? Have you tried the half tennis ball trick? Don't think it would work when the lock is built into the handle though.

Thats a real bummer that did it years ago 100 miles from home, Spent the trip home getting pissed wet through and kicking myself for not smashing the passenger window :doh:

I ended up getting 2 door wedges and hitting the window down a inch or two, then 3 cost hangars rolled together and pulled te door handle to open the door. Took 45 mins but got there in the end. Gutted I scratched the boot a little while trying to sort it, only tiny but I know it's there "/

Cheers for Ehelp and not laughing too much lol

Kind of thinking this

Now this thread needs to be deleted - or placed in the How-To section for breaking and entering a Lupo.

But only a lighter note this made me laugh

Thats a real bummer that did it years ago 100 miles from home, Spent the trip home getting pissed wet through and kicking myself for not smashing the passenger window :doh:

:roflmao:

Cheers for Ehelp and not laughing too much lol

You don't really believe that do you?

...and I think anyone who wants to steal a car will already know these basic ways of entry. It's not like we are saying put your hand in the rear o\s wheel arch and find the little lever that opens the door and starts the engine for you.