Oscar the Grey 1.0l e FOR SALE!

AlexHardy91

Gov.uk site's rubbish can't find owt, iirc from previous discussions regarding rear headrests it's not strictly illegal but it can void your insurance if you have an accident & you haven't told them about it. Try claiming for whiplash with no headrests :lol: Do what you like obviously just to make you aware.

Not really, running low isn't going to break your neck in a crash, not having headrests might .

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Having a good I interior clean the other day, well chuffed :D I'll get some photos either today or tomorrow :)

Oh and I think Auto Glym interior shampoo is my new favourite interior product!

• 3 weeks later...

Just a few recent photos from a classic car show in Wolvistone. Also gave Oscar a wash today so went out for a cruise round boro...

image_zps6f6c640c.jpg

image_zps081f1f50.jpg

image_zps4a187223.jpg

image_zpse5ad2934.jpg

image_zpsf8260168.jpg

image_zps46e0f200.jpg

image_zps002e7933.jpg

Also I got some new rear number plate lights :)

image_zpsfa5110de.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

2 I thought.

So does that mean they can be altered to be all red?

Yes.

I haven't done it but I'm assuming it's a case of breaking up & picking out the amber filter in the same way that people de-tango cambridge lights (usually using a soldering iron). Then you can add chrome bulbs for a total de-tango.

I haven't done it but I'm assuming it's a case of breaking up & picking out the amber filter in the same way that people de-tango cambridge lights (usually using a soldering iron). Then you can add chrome bulbs for a total de-tango.
I have all reads Alex there some pics on my dubs scrub readers ride if your interested mate Sorry all reds haha
Wicked, cheers guys! Ill have a look on your thread pal
Best colour lupo by a mile imo. Amazing in the flesh
Cheers? How's the bimmer going?

Ignore the bit about the brakes. He had a bit of trouble with the body work being on the floor whilst testing them :P

Edited by AlexHardy91

Quick clean yesterday. The badge came off the other day due to I suspect the garage I bought it from's dodgy handy work. But it kinda makes me want to smooth my tail gate! What do you think?

DSC_0038_zps8a3765e2.jpg

Edited by AlexHardy91