Oscar the Grey 1.0l e FOR SALE!

AlexHardy91

i have the same problem! well only when its idling it seems to like be wanting to cut out but it doesnt :/ its sitting at the right revs and everything but it just seems like its strugglingg... apart from that , drives perfectt Lol

i have the same problem! well only when its idling it seems to like be wanting to cut out but it doesnt :/ its sitting at the right revs and everything but it just seems like its strugglingg... apart from that , drives perfectt Lol

ahh thats odd :/ i have to drive uber smooth and not go over 60ish or he splutters and also when i put my foot down :(

ahh thats odd :/ i have to drive uber smooth and not go over 60ish or he splutters and also when i put my foot down :(

we have had a look at eeverything , even had it plugged in n nothing seems to be coming upp , maybe its the leads orr coil pack or somethingg god noes! ha i hope little oscar grey is ok :)

we have had a look at eeverything , even had it plugged in n nothing seems to be coming upp , maybe its the leads orr coil pack or somethingg god noes! ha i hope little oscar grey is ok :)

yerr he will be hes a trooper and a vw :thumbup:

Awesome weather today provoked a good day of nice roads with JoshG1992 sooo naturally the camera came with ;)

IMG_4625edit1.jpg

IMG_4626edit.jpg

IMG_4617edit.jpg

photochopped

IMG_4617edit2.jpg

BOOM!

my photos, josh's editing :thumbup:

let me know what you all think

cheers Alex

• 1 month later...

Black pepperpots you say..? Look what I found on fleabay yesterday (was actually looking for adaptors!)

$(KGrHqZ,!qUE88fkKScVBPl(BB)eBg~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-PEPPERPOT-15-5-X-100-ALLOY-WHEELS-VW-VOLKSWAGEN-SKODA-/280868803503

:wub:

Lovely loop btw can't wait to see it dropped :thumbsup:

Black pepperpots you say..? Look what I found on fleabay yesterday (was actually looking for adaptors!)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-PEPPERPOT-15-5-X-100-ALLOY-WHEELS-VW-VOLKSWAGEN-SKODA-/280868803503

:wub:

Lovely loop btw can't wait to see it dropped :thumbsup:

ohh man cheers! I cant afford them yet though D:

neither can i bro well excited!

that wounding that is, because they're perfect :(

I had the same thing a while back with a red set, flipping gorgeous, strangely enough they've since ended up with someone on here so I badger him occasionally about them haha

I had the same thing a while back with a red set, flipping gorgeous, strangely enough they've since ended up with someone on here so I badger him occasionally about them haha

haha nice man

i might be able to get some soon after ive paid my insurance and mot just starting a new job you see but they were mainly what it was for but you never know i spose haha

woo woo woo page 3. thats the last time ill do that promise

Awesome colour dude, did you ever find the paint code to be certain?

What plans do you have for it?

yeah i cant remember it though haha

well my coilovers are on the way either tomorro or monday or something and later on im after some audi peppe pots in like a mattish black

really want a deep purple shag pile headlining too :P i want it to be abit moody you see

Love this colour, have to keep mi eyes open for your car in Barnsley while am at college, nice to see some dub a scrub stickers too ;)

yeahh man reppin' haha ill keep an eye out for yours too matey

cheers btw