hey Oscar the grey lupo from Teesside

AlexHardy91

Hey

been looking around on this forum for a while now and love it so thought it about time I started posting something haha

soo

I've has Oscar for nearly a year now

we've been to Vwfest and Edition and plan on doing more shows this summer. some of you might have seen him before and I've probs talked to a couple of you guys at the shows

he's a 1.0le not sure on the colour name but i know its not seen very often on loops (saw one on here though so i now know its not the only one haha)

not done much to him yet but ive got some plans in mind which will hopefully be happening this summer fingers crossed

hes got a subby areal

debadged rear

a sub in the boot

wind deflectors

and a bra (every now and then)

gave him a good clean polish and wax yesterday

let me know what you all think :)

IMG_4556.jpg

IMG_4558.jpg

IMG_4557.jpg

IMG_4560.jpg

IMG_4562.jpg

IMG_4559.jpg

and his latest hitch

IMG_4565.jpg

cheers

Alex

i know man D:

i need funds first though :P havent had the motivation in a while but me and josh spent ages cleaning the cars yesterday and its come rushing back

next student loan i rekon though

you doing any shows over summer?

Haha sweet! Has josh got his coils yet? N I thought u were down south somewhere now? Deffo vw fest again possibly a couple more :) u going?

nahh think hes on about selling his camera for some? not sure though haha yeah man im at uni in Barnsley its well wierd though i was expecting an hick town but little surprises keep popping up like the other day there was a well nice white loop slammed on banded G60's about 4 doors down from me :P

yeah man deffos bro, VWfest and edition are a must but i fancy doing a couple others convoyage? haha

I havn't seen tht colour before.. Looks nice..

Same wheels as me aswell haha :)

haha cheers man

like i said i was started to think mine was the only one but then i found another haha

Where about in Teeside are you. Haven't seen you before.

hemlington boro

ive been in barnsley since semptember though mate

been down to teesside park a couple of times though

I swear this is the same colour as my lupo, looks good debadged i need to do some stuff to mine, just finding the time. want to get some coilovers and what not sooon. :) looks good man

ahh i think it could be too but its not anthracite ;) dont actually know what the colour is if anyone does know? yeah man same i cant wait to get some. im thinking of black audi pepperpots and maybee black checks on the roof :P

• 7 months later...