Cheap 18 year old insurance

tom3112

Since i've been on here, like every forum there are always young ens wanting to know about insurance, so i'll give you guys who i'm with now and how mine is so cheap. It is 3rd party fire & theft

Okay so i live in whats supposed to be a high risk area, 3 schools in my village and about 10 in a 5 mile radius.

I'm 18, have a 2001 Seat Arosa 1L S (arosa was more expensive to insure than a lupo too)

Been driving a year, have a claim that is still on-going. Insurance had to class it as a fault claim because it is still on going.

I have my mum (43) and my grandma (74) on the policy.

My premium is £1,217.. This is with Elephant on a 10 month policy (still get 1 year no claims)

Just wanting everyone to see that you don't have to be paying 3/4 grand for insurance.

I have 2 friends who have fiestas (1.2's). one is a 58 plate and is paying £5.5! And other is an 11 plate and he's paying 4k!

Hope i helped at least some people..

I am with Admiral who are a sister company to Elephant. I am on my second year of insurance and I've moved from 3rd party to fully comp.

I also did the 10 month policy thing for the first year but my insurance this year is 12 months for £900. This made me so happy :)

The moral of the story is check out Elephant and Admiral!