Members packs?

Kieranbolton

Scotty you can be brutal! I've learned to fear your wrath so I check, search and check again before I post anything lmao! but what exactly do you do to get banned????

On a plus side i will be going premium :) (cough cough membership card please nikki cough) :innocent:

By owning a Lupo or Arosa, you automatically get a special feature; Scotty will entertain, or abuse, you for the duration of ownership.

Some say he is a complicated ECU fault that grew a soul and ran free, some say he can be silenced by doing the Electric Window reset trick..

Scotty you can be brutal! I've learned to fear your wrath so I check, search and check again before I post anything lmao! but what exactly do you do to get banned????

On a plus side i will be going premium :) (cough cough membership card please nikki cough) :innocent:

Worst part about it is that im actually playing nice.

Long as u have done what Nicki said below sure she will sort you out

However, they don't get sent out automatically as I don't have a crystal ball so don't know peoples addresses or registration numbers unless you tell me them! ;)

I'm there. Probably early afternoon or maybe on the night if its going to be a late one

• 5 weeks later...

At the moment the £10 is effectively a lifetime membership, and is just there to give you guys the opportunity to support the running costs of the forum & for no other purpose.

We're discussing making it an annual subscription & giving members something back for it, but that largely requires an initial outlay of costs on our part, which basically comes out of our (although usually MattyB's) own pockets.

Membership cards have been available for a while, and still are - there's various threads about them around. However, they don't get sent out automatically as I don't have a crystal ball so don't know peoples addresses or registration numbers unless you tell me them! ;) I'm currently running a bit low on membership cards, but, if we decide to go ahead with an annual subscription, they will get redesigned and a new batch made up at that time.

We're also discussing keyrings/lanyards etc, but again, it ultimately comes down to cost and the initial outlay required from our own pockets!

I love the idea of stickers and keyrings! I'd love to become premium, just gonna finish these minor things on the car then I'll cough up!

A calling card could have been put as a downloadable pdf on the site so it could be printed out by the members?

And what about the idea of me being a mod !

Does that get the koop seal or approval too?

A calling card could have been put as a downloadable pdf on the site so it could be printed out by the members?

Yes!

Calling card sounds a bit Suggestive but i know what you mean :thumbsup:

Hey, I thought i might just post my 2cents

I am a moderator over on another forum (classic mini) and what we do over there is we have special discounts for subscribed members, for example if you pay the £10 subscription fee you get a membership card, sticker and all of the discounts from suppliers on the web.if your not subscribed you dont get a discount or not as much!

might be worth contacting lupo parts suppliers and running it over with them as everyone would be on a winner then

if you take into account

clublupo they get some money there way for the people who have subscribed so this site gets the money to keep it running as well as keep it up to date,

the users get discounts from suppliers so in therory if they spend the initial subscription fee they will end up getting this back in money saved from the discounts they recieve

the businesses that supply the parts and the discounts will then be getting business there way keeping them going

There already are some discounts available to premium members, which I arranged a couple of years ago.

Trouble is a lot of suppliers don't want to offer discounts to such a small group of members - or want advertising space on the forum in exchange which would make it a whole lot more complicated for MattyB.