Yo! Baj - the big day then

Ardent

if i am correct you pick up your gti the morrow. Enjoy and report back. If I am wrong i will feel a complete berk! Hey ho.

jayson still smiling

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i do indeed biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

infact its today i pick it up !!!

rarr, 10 hours to go .... sleep needed

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

wowzers, nothing much to say really, its just as fantastic as it was on the 2 test drives i had smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i can see me spending loads on fuel as it just forces u to drive everywhere like ur ass is on fire ! It will be ticking over nicely at 2000 revs, poodling along and then as soon as u toot ya foot down the zorst parps and away it flys all the way upto the redline!

`fan-flappin`-tastic biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

The lights !!!! wow the lights !!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Finally had a chance to take it out in the dark!

Read so much about them, and they're just as good as everybody makes out smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

pitch black .... whack .... full beam .... daylight !! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

And Ardent said unto the passenger "let there be light" and there was light. FCUKing loads of it.

Jayson Moving to where it is darker for longer