dispute section

nuttydub

We're hoping to implement some new classifieds software and T&C's relating to the classifieds soon which should cut down on the number of scam sellers.

The rest of the moderating team and myself are just finishing off the final details of what we require and then it'll go live.

We're hoping to implement some new classifieds software and T&C's relating to the classifieds soon which should cut down on the number of scam sellers.

The rest of the moderating team and myself are just finishing off the final details of what we require and then it'll go live.

Good to know! :yes:

also some form of feed back for buyers and sellers might be a good idea so we know who we can and cant trust

yea this is a great idea i think! base on the eBay format somehow, not sure how it could be done, but if it could be done, this would be a good idea i reckon. :)

Feedback & disputes are a nightmare to monitor as its likely that some users would abuse the system to air personal grievances - hence why we're going to be introducing the new software.

Moderators have always remained impartial with regard to te market place, and the disclaimer at the top of all the market place sections is to ensure that members realise that it's their own responsibility to ensure they are happy buying from other members.

Perhaps a feedback section to do with the traders section might be a good idea. As a few club members have asked me about this recently. Where traders can be rated by feedback from club members, whether just asking for advice or purchasing parts.

Just an idea. What do you think guys and girls?

Regards, Dale.

Perhaps a feedback section to do with the traders section might be a good idea. As a few club members have asked me about this recently. Where traders can be rated by feedback from club members, whether just asking for advice or purchasing parts.

Just an idea. What do you think guys and girls?

Regards, Dale.

I think it would be a good idea as long as a decent amount of people post in it. In the mean time people can post about us in our feedback thread:

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=83115

I can imagine the difficulty on giving any ratings to normal members would be in making sure the feedback was actually linked to a transaction rather than just personal grievances as Nicki said..