Lewis46

Silver lupo gti maidstone

Spotted sunday through one way system in maidstone.nice and unabused by the look of it.

Hmmm... one of my haunts so it may have been me! :tongueout: but then again I can't remember what I did yesterday let alone last week! :cheeky:

There are two lupo grid in silver I have seen this week both women drivers, one with silver manbye white interior trim and stickers on the rear window and the other on unmodifed looks 100% standard lol :D ?

I spotted u pippard the other when we passed over the top of willington street just after work.nice looking loops ya got.

@Pippard: Yep you've defo spotted me and my Loop - it's got stickers on back window and body-coloured dash interior :shades:

iv also seen a lupo gti in and around hadlow way. Maybe the same one? deep dish alloys. followed it on my way home from work one night and flashed them (stupid green lights) (black lupo 1.4s)

Tom

@lewis 46 have you got a red gti with black Bathurst alloys ?? Cheers :)

@golf+ sezza I saw you over aylesford business park, looks like a really nice gti :) Any more plans for the lupppo?

You both should come over blue water at 8pm every first Friday of the month normally a really good turn out :) ?

@lewis 46 have you got a red gti with black Bathurst alloys ?? Cheers :)

@golf+ sezza I saw you over aylesford business park, looks like a really nice gti :) Any more plans for the lupppo?

You both should come over blue water at 8pm every first Friday of the month normally a really good turn out :) ?

Cool - sounds like a good idea! Whereabouts do you all meet at Bluewater? I've been doing lots of maintenance work on the Loop at the mo, but yes I have plans for some cams, just waiting while they're being tested out at the mo... :thumbsup:

Normally meet ground floor by the ramp to the 2nd floor, marks and spencers car park

Sounds like its going to be a quick gti

the stock GTi is mine, totally unabused! if you guys fancied a local meet on a weekend id be up for it!

Yeah A local meet would be good, there is a lupo gti in silver that lives on brockenhurst road, oy02 I think the reg starts something like that lol :)

funny i havent seen many gti's about and every time i see a loop its being driven by the bluerince brigade!!

Saw a silver GTI driven by a female around Sevenoaks on my way to a Charlton match not long ago?