Ruth's Wee Lenny!

RuthW

Car is looking cleeeaaann :thumbsup: Someone decided to call my car Lily once, and it stuck! lol

It just suits wee cars cute names like Lily and Lola!

Well Ludwig van beethoven haha its a cool name.

Its because its a awesome name i was either going for that or lola and lola it is :]

Need to get my build thread up soon got a pair of bc coilovers coming wooo! And then might get some sexy spacers.

Ahhhh right! Never would of thought of that name!

Lola's a cute name :) I want something like that, maybe look up some baby names! :shades:

Nice work, its coming on nicely

What about lily? Or Ludwig haha

Lily would suit her well imo :)

Dash looks great Ruth, funny enough, I saw this topic in between drying times, you are seriously making me think about glass or Matt, i have not bought the lacquer yet, but yours looks good Matt :)

Kieran

Im liking this so far, ill be interested to see what you can do with this...

was originally gonna get this colour, but then i found a black sport and fell in love with it :wub:

Was looking for a black one myself tbh but they're hard enough to get over here without spending stupid money!

Dash looks great Ruth, funny enough, I saw this topic in between drying times, you are seriously making me think about glass or Matt, i have not bought the lacquer yet, but yours looks good Matt :)

Kieran

Thank you :) might be changing again come the summer ;) lol mines actually satin with a lacquer over the top! So not over the top shiny but not completely matt! :D

Let me see how you get on when you decide :D

Im thinking 'Blu' guys for the name?? Haha not lupo related but colour related! Lol haven't decided :/

Looking good :) Always start off with a good OCD clean ;)

Thought that! I'm OCD everything haha spotted loads of rust spots though :( Awk well! Its not the youngest! :D

I think lenny would be good.. or smurf? :tongueout:

I like Lenny :D nooo not smurf for mine! McDonald's ruined them for me when they put te toy in the happy meal and everyone has them on their cars now :(

I like the colour ;) however mines called lily! :P same colour same name!

Im tempted to call mine smurf as I have white wheels!

What's next for the Lupo

(null)

You're colours pretty sweet too ;) haha

Smurf would deffo suit yours more!

Getting coillies next week! (yay) :D sooo hopefully be in next weekend and she'll be sitting looooow :D and maybe an induction kit just to improve the engine sound really, not too bothered about speed, its all about stance with this one! :D

Call your car Ruth?

trololol.gif

LOL I like your style ;)

How about a Roman name, like "Lupus Maximus"? :)

lol! I like it! Bit of a mouthful like! I'm deffo considering Lenny cause it is a wee blue boy.......

Haha omg Lowpo!! Can I steal that name? Even though mine should be called Not Lowpo or maybe lilbitlowpo lol :tongueout:

Or Slowpo! :surprised:

Edited by LupoLoverJoe

When mine gets dropped I'm gonna rearrange my Loop badge to Lopo haha :thumbsup: