Batesy's Mk1 Arosa - Coilovers Bought!

Batesy

Bought the car in May of last year, it was a Cat D write off, so i repaired it and got it back on the road. Gave it a metallic black roof and wingmirrors, smoothed bumpers (took forever to get right), then a set of Orlando Mk3 Golf wheels, bee sting aerial, JVC headunit, painted the callipers and drums, totally cleaned the bay and pretty much everywhere else. :) The car will be getting lowered soon 60mm im thinking?

Any comments welcome

Cheers :)

Photo0089.jpg

Edited by Batesy

Woow good job mate it looks clean as new!

:thumbsup:

Cleanest Mk1 I've seen, great work so far mate

Know what you mean my Golf seats have needed a good clean since I put them in months ago lol

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Havent added anything in a while so i thought i would put up some pics of what ive done today, basically given the car a proper clean cos it was minging! :( and recently put some new door speakers in! Loads better than standard sh*t!

20120721_181653.jpg

20120721_181622.jpg

Cheers

Batesy

• 3 months later...

So the cars been lowered, im happy with the front however the back is coming down more asap, gonna try and acquire some coilovers! Overall happy with the car though i think it looks OEM and thats all i want!

2012-11-01150145.jpg

2012-11-01150244.jpg

2012-11-01150224.jpg

Batesy

• 2 months later...

So its about time i updated this, i have just got myself a set of TA coilovers, 6 month old, absolute bargain! Gonna get them cleaned up and chucked on the car... Ill also post some pictures when theyre all cleaned and ready to go...

20130109_210446_zpsa9a7ac0b.jpg

Batesy