Hello, Coxy here...

Coxy13

Alright, my name is Charlotte or Coxy, I am 21 from Portsmouth.

I haven't bought a Lupo yet, but I maaaaaybe getting one tomorrow, a little black X reg 2000 model, only a 1ltr petrol but will do me just fine.

Just wondering if you lot had any tips on what to look out for when owning such an awesome car :)

I absolutely love Lupo's and always have done. About 3/4 weeks ago I unfortunately had a car accident in my old rat look Fiat Punto (check out the website) and had to scrap my beloved Paolo, but this has given me an opportunity to look at owning and modding a Lupo :)

Any tips will be greatly appreiciated :D Cheers!!

Herro Gang :)

So Lupo update: Bought a metallic black 2000 model, needs some TLC but I he was always going to be a project :) his name is Loki and a mile up the road from buying him the clutch lever broke!! Luckily the dealer was great with this and is having him fixed tomorrow morning for me without any charge :) so I decided he earned the name Loki after the Norse god of mischief, fitting right?

here is a pic of my new boy:

417094_10151310078025788_517120787_23139759_40492816_n.jpg

I noticed an ask for some Paolo Punto photo's so here they are :)

IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_0823.jpg

409281_10151206880930788_517120787_22838727_2014370415_n.jpg

Yeah I thought black metallic was odd too but it's what the log book says :/

My Paolo rocked :) he won awards and everything ^_^ I'm about to do a thread for him in another section :)

Hey!! Yeah thanks I hope so too!! Excitement is not even the word!! Our first proper drive will be tomorrow evening a whole 2 hours from Essex to Portsmouth so should give us time to get aquainted :) xx

Yep, I shall keep all posted on Loki's thread :)

Wreeeeey we shall be Lupo twins ^_^ I'll be getting mine at about the same time :)

• 2 weeks later...