White Lupo Sport £2000!!!!!

lupostef

ive looked into trains already but there like over £200 and there wil be my bf any idea for cheaper train tickets hahah i would love to have this

That does seem a bit excessive :o. I get free train so its never a problem to me :lol: would be cheaper to drive then i suppose. Sure you can get it alot less than £200 though!!

**** ware u goin from its nearly 115 quid less from Scotland

Theres your answer right there pal ;).

£200 for a train ticket!!

You guys could try flying!

Why don't you enquire about a one way ticket by plane? I'm sure that wouldn't be much from one of the cheaper airlines like easy jet

Good luck with your sale mate - looks like a great Lupo!

Cheers for the bump :D.

Had a lot of interest in this yesterday and today but nothing set in stone, a few people wanting to view this week. I'm telling you the first to see it will buy it! Come have a look :D.

thanks for the positive comments lol give me some cheap train fare sites then i dont use them as always had a car..... if its cheap enough al come down but trust me from barnsley to harwich its around the 200 mark :( but like i said any cheap train ticket finds would be nice :D

There you go mate http://www.thetrainline.com/buytickets/combinedmatrix.aspx?Command=TimeTable

Just over £100 I'd even knock half the train fair off the price :D.