The Mystery wheels for sale :)

jmarsh93

i have the full set all that i can say is that they are genuine splits and as they are 14 x 6 the oonly BBS they could be replicating are RS024s which are rare

they are all in good condition and 2 of them have brand new tires on them but all come with tires on

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

£250

open for offers or swap :D

Feel free to contact me on 07429011415

Edited by jmarsh93

Nice set of wheels though, they do interest me from the original thread asking what they were.

I would offer, but just picked up a set of borbets, so sticking with these for a bit.

goodluck selling them though.

My ex missus bought them from a bloke who suggested they were linea corse jdm 3 piece splits, but i have found no evidence to say they are or not. Great wheels and very light.. the guy who did my chassis notch is a drifter himself and he commented on how light they are.

In terms of centrecaps, not a clue. I've been told that custom flat caps to hide the bolts etc. would be around £50.

GLWS mate :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

look very nice , i thought i found out what they was , but i was wrong upon further inspecting the link i put on first time ,

Edited by lupo-kirk

Take a picture of the back of the center and any letters that are embossed on the spokes. Have a good look on the spokes as JDM wheels had model numbers on there.

Those wheels are linea sport mesh made my Crimson Inc. the centre caps should have the words "linea sport" inside a bell horn on them. I'd love them if you fancy some pslots?