jazz blue sport, new rims!!!....

adam bmx

Alright Peeps im adam, been browsing the forum for a while and now finally landed my self a lupo :D

its an absolute minter inside and out and im very happy with it, although the alternator has gone last night, i still love it,

got it like this:

KGrHqVHJ0E8e3m0dB7BPKCj35cg60_3.jpg

Then a trip to awesome gave it some goodies

weitec hicon gt coilovers:

DSCF0560.jpg

whiteline RARB :

DSCF0562.jpg

audi R8 filler cap:

DSCF05651.jpg

and a trip to halfords haha

sony touch screen head unit:

DSCF0564.jpg

also got some aero wipers but no pic as camera packed in

THE BEST BIT ! i love the reg :

DSCF0561.jpg

DSCF0559.jpg

Hope you all like, Adam

Edited by adam bmx

Runcorn mate, and I'm stuck for Choice, possibly rota grids v's or stay euro with some teledials

Theres a mate on here whos in runcorn, AJ, also some in warrington and im in wigan!

Gonna have to have a mini meet somtime...

Hi adam really nice looking lupo, I have always loved the colour of your lupo, and it looks a minter too. I had rota grid vs on my gti, and they were great wheels, nice and light and strong too. If you do get some get the 7x15s because they are et0 and get 165/50/15 tyres on them preferably bridgestones. Other wise they won't fit. I had 195/45/15s on the gti with rolled arches and still scrubbed a little bit mate. I look forward to seeing your progress. Adam a4 with the canica blue arosa is a top lad a we bump into each other at meets quite a lot, so it would be good to get a lupo/arosa meet on one day.

Isn't that someone on here? [edit] just had a look, no it isn't lol

Welcome & nice Loop btw :D

Edited by Koop

• 2 months later...

not really updated this much, thought id show of me new rimage, a few of the northwest guys woulda seen this last night its a very slow process being on an apprenticeship wage but hey gotta start somewhere, anyways heres the new rims

IMG_02061.jpg

need to sort out more lows, a new tire and maybe more spacing but for now im uber happy, also got a stainless exhaust system fitted, bought of James 16v off here and a bmc induction kit, will get pics soon !