Wheel section

Gouldy

Explain how SUGGESTING a wheels section is stupid? thats the whole point of a suggestion section

This is a CAR forum ..cars have wheels.

People get confused over which/how wheels will fit

The majority of car scenes focus alot on wheels and how they sit on a car...there a big part

check you out blaine :)

coilovers soon!

There is already a guide on offset, pcd, camber , width and diameter.

Would you like someone to specifically monitor that forum doing simple sums for you to make sure your wheels will fit , oh wait isn't that the wheel fitting calculator that's been posted several times before too .

Dedicated forums takes away all the fun of having a go yourself then asking of your right.

sweet! will look good when you get your wheels on too...

there goin to sit just right :yes: must of had about 10 coats of poor boys wheels sealant aswel haha..

there goin to sit just right :yes: must of had about 10 coats of poor boys wheels sealant aswel haha..

when i get my wheels re-furb'd you can do mine :thumbsup:

Funny how people are complaining about people taking the piss on the forum and posting up **** yet the pair of you's are having a full on flirting bromance, go to pm's ladies.

Funny how people are complaining about people taking the piss on the forum and posting up **** yet the pair of you's are having a full on flirting bromance, go to pm's ladies.

you can join in if you want scotty...

also... "funny how..." its ok for you to have chit chat on threads but nobody else? and we arent taking the piss of talking ****.... we are discussing VW murrens car...

flirting bromance...lol... i do wonder what goes through your head sometimes... i wonder how you tell your partner you care for him...

"listen up you stupid ****!... i like you ok... now eat my **** and clean my shoes... its nothing to do with the price of eggs and flour, at the end of the day i like your feet!"

haha..

when i get my wheels re-furb'd you can do mine :thumbsup:

yeah it's defo worth sealing fresh wheels!

Nope thats just how i talk to you.

Now get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich.

Im sick of making your stupid sandwiches! from now on you can have ready meals!

Don't really see a need for a wheel forum, it can be discussed/searched in the existing forums - I'm trying to keep sections to a minimum, or you end up like other forums with endless sections for each individual component. "Welcome to the glovebox forum! Talk about you gloveboxy needs here" ;)