Lupo picture thread

HariboKid18

null_zpsff0b3632.jpg

My Lupo as it stands to date! It was originally reflex silver but has recently been wrapped in this amazing matte grey and matte black! Will have a full project thread of the wrapping process as its still not finished just yet due to running out of vinyl, just the bumpers and mirrors to go. :)

Will do just need to find out what size gromit goes in the hole but least of my worries ATM if you seen the front you would no haha

grommet size is 25mm, literally just done mine. use a little bit of silicone to keep it in place tho.

also do not forget to plug the water/window wash line after removal

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

537581_10200684225124981_2093571548_n.jp

lives in cambridgeshire and doesn't have cambridge edition rear lights tut tut :shades:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As she stood before a final wash before a roadtrip to CumVAG.

9321069243_2db86c07c2_b.jpg

Lupo GTI meet BBS RWs by Ray Crabb, on Flickr

you always seem to be catching the flies like crazy on the bumper! :tongueout: who needs fly killer when there's your beast on the road. :thumbup:

you always seem to be catching the flies like crazy on the bumper! :tongueout: who needs fly killer when there's your beast on the road. :thumbup:

You know what. The car was clean. I changed the wheels and took it for the obligatory blast to check the wheel balance. 20min's later I pulled back on my drive and the front was absolutely splattered.