Lupo GTD

burningsextornado

ok before we start, i do not lay claim to any of this. i was surfin the net when i stumbled across this beauty. i did a quick search across the forum but couldnt see any topics about it so i thought id share my find.

looks like alot of work has gone into this and personally i love it. :)

found on

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5271832-Lupo-Photo-Thread

pics :)

img7044bj.jpg

img02512.jpg

img0268wc.jpg

img81522.jpg

img81512.jpg

Love it, love the obscure colour and love that back bumper.. Saw it posted the other day on a Facepage group thing.

My question is, is it genuine? The engine doesn't look that tightly fitted, if you know what I mean?

well its a genuine lupo, hes just put a 1.9tdi lump in and states it is equally as fast as a gti but with double mpg!

i think its looks tidy....next years winter wheels are definitely decided upon :)

That is one lovely looking Lupo. Colour really suits. Great engine conversion.

If I were picky I could point out something whuch could be improved, but in general I am impressed.

Thanks for the post.

R

Those trims are 16" and believe off a bora :)

Correct standard 16" plastic covers which i am in love with

that car is awesome..the wheels look photoshoped though,theres two different trims in the pics

No definately real, both are plastic covers and both from the bora :)

well its a genuine lupo, hes just put a 1.9tdi lump in and states it is equally as fast as a gti but with double mpg!

i think its looks tidy....next years winter wheels are definitely decided upon :)

Indeed. What I ment was it didn't look factory tight? If that makes sense lol. And clearly not, because it isn't. I first seen it on a foreign VW fb group, so the detail was unreadable... At first I thought it was a factory model, but as mentioned, it';s a conversion.

Gotta say.... I ****ing love this.

Interior shots?

Indeed. What I ment was it didn't look factory tight? If that makes sense lol. And clearly not, because it isn't. I first seen it on a foreign VW fb group, so the detail was unreadable... At first I thought it was a factory model, but as mentioned, it';s a conversion.

Gotta say.... I ****ing love this.

Interior shots?

haha sorry i got confused with your question mate! well ive just got the pictures from that forum so i havnt anymore unfortunately but i cant stress how much i like this car!

• 1 month later...

:wave: Its a 6X with GTI front conversion. The Interiour is GTI. @2nd Picture: 6x15" G60 Steel ; 4th & 5th Picture : 6,5x16" Opel/Vauxhall Astra Steelrims. Side skirts and back bumper are from Votex, just improved.

...this car is my daily bitch, a low budged-project ;) function is priority

img8189s.jpg

Edited by m4rcus
  • Like 1