Cary's Laser Blue Sport

caryleighton

Thanks guys, Chris I haven't fitted it yet but am hoping to in a couple of weeks. The hardest bit is trying to get the bonnet release off which I haven't figured out yet, feel like I'm going to break it!

Also, might be going for yellow calipers, as there is hardly any red on the car. What do you guys think?

• 3 weeks later...

Cheap/free mods are surprisingly as pleasing as most of the big ones :P

Ahhh I really want a momo 280, but I don't have power steering so that would be a massive effort! could end up with massive arms though :P

good work though bud, hope you sell the wheels fast!

Cheap/free mods are surprisingly as pleasing as most of the big ones :P

Ahhh I really want a momo 280, but I don't have power steering so that would be a massive effort! could end up with massive arms though :P

good work though bud, hope you sell the wheels fast!

Cheers man, yeah small mods make all the difference. Thinking about a glass blank for the rear wiper too, much less effort than trying to fix the broken wash mechanism!

Thinking about a glass blank for the rear wiper too, much less effort than trying to fix the broken wash mechanism!

my wash mechanisms broke too, too much effort to fix haha. i actually think the rubber stoppers look better than glass blanks though.

my wash mechanisms broke too, too much effort to fix haha. i actually think the rubber stoppers look better than glass blanks though.

Think all lupos have a broken rear wash haha. What size rubber stopper do you need? I might try that first, as the glass blanks are mighty expensive for what they are, £15 or so on one site :s

25mm, I think I paid 30p? Haha

Sweet, will have to pop down to halfords to get one of those then :)

On another note, just snagged a VW 6 disc changer from eBay, keeping it OEM! Just have to hope the connector is the same on my Beta headunit :sweating:

• 1 month later...

Haven't done anything to the Loop recently, apart from driving it and keeping it clean! Still have to get around to painting the callipers, but have bought a GTI headlining with all the black plastics today so that should be delivered and here within the next week or so. At last, an all black interior! :thumbup:

Edited by caryleighton