Custom Sticker/ vinyls

kieran981

Not sure if this is where this should go so if not I appologise as I'm new to all this. :unsure:

I have just started a new business selling custom stickers/Vinyls and T-Shirts. Designs are constantly being added to the site but if you can not find what you are looking for then why not get something custom done. Either send your enquiry to...

thanks for looking

Edited by Silver!

• 1 month later...

As promised here's the result

loop27.jpg

vinyl1.jpg

This chap was exceedingly helpful & very patient with my ridiculous level of anality, think we went through about 5 different versions of what is essentially a very basic design :lol: Recommended!

If you wish to start selling and advertising goods throught he forum, you can aply to be a trader. This will give you access to the traders area where you can list your offers and services.

Companies/Traders

* Companies (referred to as "Traders" within the forum) are now allowed to post on the forum, but MUST be approved by a Moderator or Admin before creating a topic whereby goods are advertised. Failure to do so will result in the topic being deleted or hidden pending approval.

* At least TWO contact methods must be available either in the profile or signature, chosen from either postal address, email, website or phone number.

* Companies are permitted to create a thread in the "Traders" most relevant to their product(s). Posts advertising goods and/or services must not be created elsewhere on the forum. Multiple threads should be kept to an absolute minimum unless necessary.

* Companies may update their thread whenever they have new products or special offers, and also to respond to queries from other forum users.

* Excessive 'bumping' (see above) will result in the thread being closed or removed.

* Companies may also respond in other threads regarding their products and pricing providing it is relevant to the thread. Blatant selling or spamming will result in the post being deleted, and possible revocation of the "Trader" status for repeat offences.

* "Premium Trader" status is available, contact a member of the Admin team for more details.