selling up??

Fran

As far as I've heard, there's little difference between the Sport and GTI in consumption. Tyres are one thing you should be looking at though.

Is this a birthday present then Fran? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yay, nice one Fran.

No problems, I think you'll see your fuel bill drop as it is a similarly sized engine but in the Gti just has a lot less weight to pull around. Even if you use all the new found performance I don't think you'd be paying any more. You might go through tyres a bit quicker but then it does have a differential which would lessen the wear over a hard driven sport so it probably wouldn't be and worse than yours biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Insurance is group 11 which is low (14 for a vts for example) but a bit more than the sport. Only extra cost will be the amount of screen wash you go through spraying the xenons all the time in traffic wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

when she goes she'll be as she is. however the sounds and the seats will probably come out (unless someone offers me more money for them)

i'll probably sell the seats separately, for around the price of £`400-500` for the two. they are in absolutely immaculate condition.

QUOTE(luporacer)
they are in absolutely immaculate condition.

didn't see any action this time then? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

The main problem with the GTI is that all the wee p****s in Corsas, Saxos and any other crappy done up cars see the GTI badge and want to race you.

Oh and lots of people flash you at night cause they think you have your full beam on because of the xenons. Anybody else get that, or is it just me? Its really annoying!

i get the ****ty boyracers tryin to race me all the time cos my car is so heavily modified ???

there was also the rumour goin round i had nos in my car lol