Is my Lupo Famous?

R-P

I will be working at Dubshed again this year so will keep an eye out, would love to put mine in the show but apart from the VDX Headlight conversion it is still completely standard :(

lol yea that sounded abit stalkerish, its Lewis, was up on saturday night for the party and new year etc. always seen it outside but never knew who owned it. I had a Lupo until it was wrote off last year so still come on here since im looking another. jealous of your tdi

lol yea that sounded abit stalkerish, its Lewis, was up on saturday night for the party and new year etc. always seen it outside but never knew who owned it. I had a Lupo until it was wrote off last year so still come on here since im looking another. jealous of your tdi

Oh Aye, more local people on here that I thought, didnt get talking to you on Saturday night I dont think, I was pretty wasted had been drinking sex on the beach constant since about mid-day in preparation for listening to the chin all night, ducked out early enough. Parties are gonna be alot quieter now she is away to England to live.

Note: Yes I know thats a really gay drink but my insides cant take any more red-bull and I love vodka to much to drink anything else, lol :P

I will be working at Dubshed again this year so will keep an eye out, would love to put mine in the show but apart from the VDX Headlight conversion it is still completely standard :(

I normally have the Mk2 Golf up but might take the Lupo this year & park outside, mine is totaly standard & needs a

few wee touch ups, last years frost killed my bonnet

So has anyone one here got the yellow sport also featured

It would be awesome to have the full set rocking round shows together!