02 Lupo GTI

trudubrstu

Hi

for sale is my 02 plate Lupo GTI in Flash Red

fsh (all VAG maindealer bar two, service book full to end, and fully stamped; pile of receipts)

2 previous owners

9 months mot

3 months tax

usual gti spec, all working as it should

5 speed model

ap coilovers

k&n panel filter

polo 9n rear aero wiper

stubby aerial

in last 3k car has had:

full set of toyo t1r's in correct 205/45/15

new windscreen

oil service (o.e.m filter and oil)

last week a new starter motor

i have had the car for 20months and soon as i purchased i :

replaced entire puncture kit

replaced creaky doorstraps

slightly weeping thermostat housing

got v.w. to respray entire roof under warranty

had a full service with o.e. parts at 74k

only needed a tie rod end for mot - very clean GTI, utterly reliable; uses zero oil and coolant

car has usual stonechipping to front end, few v. minor marks here and there, but no dings, dents or

rust and all wheels are unmarked/corroded - i have touched in the paint on the boot handle as this has the usual v.w. corrosion issue, but has got no worse and not really that noticable anyway

£3500 no offers as due a cambelt/waterpump replacement ideally

cheers,

stu

i am in Felixstowe, Suffolk

09052010165.jpg

09052010166.jpg

087.jpg

091.jpg

09052010161.jpg

09052010159.jpg

Edited by trudubrstu

Looks a lovely example :) i'd go red if I was to do it all again :)#

GLWS

cheers chap - i love them in red - had to wait a while to find a decent one as well! bar the roof respray, this one is on all orig paint/panels - confirmed by approved bodyshop Rackhams to V.A.G. agents Wolsey VW Ipswich when warranty work done on roof back in the summer

i am adjusting my PRICE TO £3500 NO OFFERS, due to noticing cambelt/pump was last done at 38k in '06 (though it shows zero wear, i may well get this sorted soon as and adjust price up a hundred and fifty quid (seems fair as cost of renewal is roughly 300) - no hurry for a sale, just fancy a cooper s this yr..prob regret it though cos i've always been a V.A.G. man lol)

car also has only one remote key; but does have the plastic master key

has new quality black/red edge mats all round with red gti logo in front

new o.e. cubby hole fitted below o.e headunit as i wanted SOME storage space lol - obviously, factory 6 disc changer included

just fancy a cooper s this yr..prob regret it though cos i've always been a V.A.G. man lol

I bought a cooper S for the other half last year, it lacks a lot of character that the GTI has, Much faster in a straght line though.

I bought a cooper S for the other half last year, it lacks a lot of character that the GTI has, Much faster in a straght line though.

totally agree; the mini is common as muck; looks/feel of the lupo, inside and out kick the mini's backside in my eyes - the little touches it has, the ergonomics, that kinda cheeky "mini r32" front end...but it's the power and handling of the cooper s, not to mention the tuneability, that threatens to lure me...could i be leaving V.W. after 19 odd years? answers on a p.m. please - preferably asking to come purchase my lovely little red go kart before i change my mind again lol