one-off Porsche Rs recaro replica bucket seats for sale

porschetrimr

one of the first sets made, copied from an old Porsche carrera Rs recaro seat by cobra for us!!

they are unique as they're trimmed in early Porsche vinyl and mk5 golf interlagos cloth NOT the value cobra vinyl !!!

only done about 2k miles in my car , also now have genuine 70s metal recaro badges in the backrest centre sections!!!

I'm keeping the mounts and runners as I've adapted them specifically for my car but they're available from cobra to fit the Lupo at approx £75 iirc

I'm after £350/pr inc shipping they retail at over £200 each but are not available in this spec

I can trim rear seats to match if needed

cheers

dan

05022009289.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

Edited by porschetrimr

there's enough to put a bag in but not for a person!I deleted my rear seats do it wasn't an issue

cobra do a tipping subframe though if you need to get in the back , they're a bit more money but you normally only need one

I'll look for a link , have you lpoked on the cobra site??

think the Lupo, mk4 goof, new beetle etc all share the same subframe

hi dan would u take £300 for the pair could pick up tues night on way home and then i could sort out with u price for doorcards and rear seat same

ALSO EMPTY YOUR IN BOX :thumbsup:

Edited by nuttydub

hi dan would u take £300 for the pair could pick up tues night on way home and then i could sort out with u price for doorcards and rear seat same

ALSO EMPTY YOUR IN BOX :thumbsup:

inbox emptied cheers for heads up !!

hI again m8

I need as much as I can get for them to be absolutely honest as I need to buy new seats with the cash , if you can meet me halfway at £325 you have a deal?

cheers

dan

Lol this is abit Childish - End of the day the guy is doing decent prices on seats - i have no complaints. Seems like some people need to get out a bit more and spend less time on here if that is all they can do with there time.

Pm me fella when you get a minute - Interested in prices to retrim some GTi seats.

Interlagos (mk5 gti) fabric is in high demand over here, and impossible to get hold of, please pm me with a price quote if you can supply the fabric :)

Surely having a skilled upholsterer active on the forum is only good for the members?? As well as skilled mechanics, painters, car audio installers ++++